why can't I have the Gamertag: Gay , Alone?

Discus and support why can't I have the Gamertag: Gay , Alone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know why i'm not able to have the gamertag Gay , alone. If i'm able to have the word gay in other gamertags I should be able to have it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gayliciously, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Gayliciously
    Gayliciously Guest

I would like to know why i'm not able to have the gamertag Gay , alone. If i'm able to have the word gay in other gamertags I should be able to have it alone. I'd gladly appreciate it if I was able to have that Gamertag, i'm willing to pay the money to change
    it.

:)

Gayliciously, Apr 8, 2017
  2. View mission challenges during mission????

In the Ballad of Gay Tony, you could click X to view the benchmarks. I have no idea why you can't on here.

AlmasRetroChild, Apr 8, 2017
  3. you are bullies.

microsoft why did you change my gamertag to ? I am pretty offended that now I get called "gay horse"

FancyColt528255, Apr 8, 2017
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

View mission challenges during mission????

In the Ballad of Gay Tony, you could click X to view the benchmarks. I have no idea why you can't on here.
  5. STEELVIPER 86 Win User

Lesbian and gay

why does it have to be gay or lesbian? that seems a little offensive
  6. DBurleson Win User

walking dead season 2 ending

I know right! I can't believe Daryl is gay.
  7. thefutureboy1 Win User

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag.

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL saying its gay and stuff, and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag.
  8. Angelic Heir Win User

why made to change gamertag??

It states roght in code of conduct I may use gay lesbian bi transgender straight in my gamertag rwad it under D
Thema:

1. why can't I have the Gamertag: Gay , Alone? - Similar Threads - why can't Gamertag

2. Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?: Hi, I have been thinking about changing my gamertag to something that has the roman numeral 2 (ii) in it but xbox keeps telling me that it is not allowed. Why can I not have the roman numeral 2 in...
  3. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  4. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6
  5. Why can't I change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my gamertag?: I want to use the gamertag "Jkhorvschki". It won't let me and it won't tell me why. It just says no. This is a name I've been using for years in various games, it is not offensive, it is not an...
  6. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  7. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  8. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  9. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  10. Why can't I change my GamerTag for Free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my GamerTag for Free?: Hello. I just had a chat conversation with someone in support. I spend a lot of money on an XBox One, paid for XBox Gold, and spend even more money on games so that I can play online. My current...