Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

Discus and support Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The noise cut out when I restarted my xbox one. It has been silent the whole time after. My HDMI cord is in the right spot tho. Can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bigtriangle420, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

The noise cut out when I restarted my xbox one. It has been silent the whole time after. My HDMI cord is in the right spot tho. Can someone help me?

:)

Bigtriangle420, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

im trying to set up my turtlbeach headset to hdmi but my friends can hear me but i cant hear them can you help me with my problem thank you

SSC WILDCATBEAN, Dec 17, 2016
  3. CodySteward
    CodySteward Guest
    Party chat

can hear everyone in my larty but they cant hear me, why is this?

CodySteward, Dec 17, 2016
  4. SSC WILDCATBEAN Win User

Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

im trying to set up my turtlbeach headset to hdmi but my friends can hear me but i cant hear them can you help me with my problem thank you
  5. LonelyMango3 Win User

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I can move the data from HDD to USB but when I try to put USB to HDD it keeps saying the item cant be transfered to another profile.
  6. espresso dawn Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

I have elite and this has been nothing but a nightmare in terms of connecting. I can't connect with my friends I can't party up, We can join each others games after they start but that's about it. It makes me sad because on top of this, I'm starting to wonder
    why I got elite in the first place. I can't connect, and Elite kind of sucks right now. Hell, it's slower then my 56k back in the day.
  7. THIS IS 4CANCER Win User

Why cant i change my motto?!

i have even found Black power gamer tags and white pride gamer tags all over the place????WTF
  8. HailofSteel Win User

Minecraft-Cats to be included in title update 12

If I have a slab why cant I place a block on top of it ? lol...theyre both square right? Anyway SBM^ the Iron Golems and Cocoa are great additions.
Thema:

Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

1. Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place. - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: My minecraft is not working 2a652e03-aee1-4cd9-a225-a57d9912fe62
  3. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  4. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  5. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  6. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  7. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  8. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  9. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  10. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a