Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

Discus and support Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a headset that works with Xbox 360 called TekNMotion Yapster Blaster. It has connections for the audio and for the mic. I set everything up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheZellers2017, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

I bought a headset that works with Xbox 360 called TekNMotion Yapster Blaster. It has connections for the audio and for the mic. I set everything up and put in the mic adapter but people can't hear me and I can't hear them. Strangely, every time I
    talk, it recognizes my voice, but I'm pretty sure nobody can hear me. When i take the mic out I can hear people along with the game through my headphones. The mic works fine on the PC so I'm not sure what to do. Below is a pic of the headset and all the connections. Oh
    also I'm using hdmi through the tv, but since the audio for the mic uses AV wires, I bought a 20 dollar adapter so i could use both HDMI and AV at the same time to get the audio into the headset. Please Help!![View:https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/fd6...0688&s=7fafee595853abe644efb9d945bf060b:550:0]

:)

TheZellers2017, Nov 9, 2014
  2. My party can no longer hear me on Xbox Live

I'm using the headset which came with the 360, which I am aware is probably pretty cheap.

Usually people can hear me but now they can't anymore. I can still hear what my party is saying but they can't hear me so they assume I don't have a mic. I have my mic switched on and it's plugged into the controller. It's kind of sweet hearing what my guyfriend
    says when he thinks I can't hear him but I'd rather be able to talk.

Is there a solution to this? Or has my mic simply cut out and I need to get a new one?

UnskilledGore, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Xbox one mix not working

I can hear people in party chat whole using my mic but I can't respond. I checked my settings and my mic is plugged in. Suggestions on how to fix?

AgonizedFour00, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

If you read the 1 star reviews of this on Amazon you will see that this is a common problem. Since this is an unlicensed 3rd party product you will have to reach out to the manufacturer of the headset for assistance.

HomegrownSilky, Nov 9, 2014
  5. Thanks. I contacted them. Just waiting for a reply.

TheZellers2017, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ...

1. Why can't I hear people and people can't hear me in-game when I have my mic for my ... - Similar Threads - Why can't hear

2. Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?: For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few...
  3. Why can't I remove subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I remove subscription?: This is my daughters xbox account i made for her and i want to cancel the subscription as she is on my xbox so i dont need 2. Went to cancel and cannot remove someone please help. Cant even...
  4. Why can't I purchase a simple game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase a simple game?: I'm very disappointed with Microsoft. I'm deployed and having issue after issue. I can't purchase a simple 360 game (Black Ops 1). First I can't buy it via Xbox One nor the Microsoft store itself....
  5. Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?: I don't see a way to add it on either of them. I wanna be able use fable anniversary smart glass but can't. 1123d130-a714-4923-ad01-9d43132f52a8
  6. Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?: I've tried changing this for a while now, three computers' I have used. I have checked the XboxLive code of conduct. It doesn't violate it. Please help. Whenever I enter my photo, it says next, so...
  7. Why can't I upload my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I upload my profile picture?: I'm 25 years old, not in any trouble with Microsoft. It's been three days of 'sorry, we are unable to do that right now. Try again later.' I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm still...
  8. Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?: No matter which account i use it will not let me change it. It keeps on saying Sorry something went wrong while uploading this image. Try again later. It really makes me mad to see this after all...
  9. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  10. When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why: if you suggest something that I have already tried I am switch to PlayStation I am tired of Microsoft's bs 12cbc4a5-cdd3-4478-b1c3-32dca54319c9