why can't I install a majority of my games?

Discus and support why can't I install a majority of my games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr.Tuttz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Mr.Tuttz
    Mr.Tuttz Guest

My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase

Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing.

I can't think of a as to why this happens, my network connection is perfect I have restarted my

console.

Everyone knows the slow installation issue, multiply that by a thousand and add a whiny child

of an Xbox and that's what I have. PLEASE HELP

:)

Mr.Tuttz, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Main360 Win User

Hi there,

It could be of parental restrictions on the account, if there is any. Other than that, I would suggest contacting

support at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Mr.Tuttz Win User

Hi thank you, I checked and this wasn't the issue.
  6. Mr.Tuttz Win User

Sadly this didn't help, thank you though!
Thema:

1. why can't I install a majority of my games? - Similar Threads - why can't install

2. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  3. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  4. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  5. Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?: Hi, I have been thinking about changing my gamertag to something that has the roman numeral 2 (ii) in it but xbox keeps telling me that it is not allowed. Why can I not have the roman numeral 2 in...
  6. Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?: For some reason when I insert any of my Mass Effect discs it doesn't do anything at all just sits in the console not even an error message or anything. Don't really want to fork out £40 for 2...
  7. Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?: I perfer digital games over disc because of a couple of reasons. One of those reasons is that I tried installing a disc game offline without the internet but when it reaches halfway or so, It says...
  8. Why can't I get BF4 DLC to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get BF4 DLC to install?: I can't get BF4 DLC to install, no matter what. Have been trying for 3 days now, and tried everything I could think of. Any ideas? 156387d1-f28e-4365-9284-7dd6246b944e
  9. Why i can't install a disc game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't install a disc game on Xbox one: when I try to install bo3 at one point it says installation stopped and it won't let me install it 8e3cc78d-4846-4f50-b836-bfb9aabbffd1
  10. Why can't I install the games I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the games I own?: I own the games Mortal Kombat XL and NBA 2k16 and I've been playing those for centuries. I just reset my console to factory defaults and now I can't reinstall the games. It's asking me to purchase...