Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app?

Discus and support Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a complete waste of money. I purchased gamepass just to get the error code "0x80070424" on every attempt to install a game from the xbox app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrostAvalos, Sep 6, 2021.

1. FrostAvalos
    FrostAvalos Guest

This is a complete waste of money. I purchased gamepass just to get the error code "0x80070424" on every attempt to install a game from the xbox app. It also tells me on the game installation screen "Administer approval required for installation". Im logged into the admin account on this computer so I don't understand the issue. I've tried every fix I have seen and nothing fixes this.

:)

FrostAvalos, Sep 6, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Game-sharing

Today, i set up game share with a friend. I logged out of his account and logged back into mine so i could install a game. When i tried to install any game it said that had to connect to xbox live. How do i fix this? Internet was connected and i
    already have xbox gamepass on my account.
    You dont you MUST INSTALL from his profile

Any non gamepass games

For gamepass games why are you using his gamepass when you are using yours

Game share doesnt allow you to have a free license

Only the profile that owns the games can download it

Only gamepass or games with gold games be shared via the gold share

But any regularly purchased games must be installed from the purchasing profile

Any profile on home console can use the games but not install them
  3. ngocphi Win User

Newbie setting up 2 xbox one s - help with sharing

Gamepass isnt shareable ill explain jn a min

And only one console can be designated as home comsole on the non home console only the purchasing account can play the games but must be signed in onto xbox live

Now the gamepass issue

As mentioned it cant be shared however if you click install from the gamepass library the home consile users can install those on the home console

But they cant make purchases only the account with the gamepass can
  4. Stark tS Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

I am now having this issue with Gears 5 on the xbox. It wouldnt place me online, done a hard reset then said game needs an update but cant find it at the moment, i uninstalled the game and then when i try to re-install it is just keeps coming up saying
    Installation stopped but i can download any other games from the gamepass with no issues
  5. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

I cant play any xbox one or all xbox 360 backward compatible games like FF13 retail disc no longer plays on the xbox one.Is my xbox one cant play any xbox 360 or xbox one games and why an force game update while it installing.
  6. sprkle Win User

Game pass expired just after being paid for?

if the gamepass expired u cant play any gamepass games, including ones you’ve already downloaded
Thema:

1. Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app? - Similar Threads - Why cant install

2. Why cant i play online with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play online with my friends: I spend my points and get nothing why is that 76ec7cb2-99e0-47e7-91e7-83c15769fae1
  3. Why cant Forza Horizon 5 locate my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant Forza Horizon 5 locate my profile: I have reset and repaired the app in settings. Running windows 11 and updated drivers and servers. f5b5ccaa-5e7a-4239-a884-291ff3fb8f8d
  4. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  5. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  6. Why cant i install it? Why is it not in the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i install it? Why is it not in the xbox store?: Hey so I'd like to report a problem That problem being is that I can't install resident evil 7 biohazerd gold edition for some odd reason as it doesn't even recognize the disc. I have the disc...
  7. why cant i re-install vault tec workshop dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i re-install vault tec workshop dlc?: i went to play fallout 4 and found out that my save file was missing content, later finding out vault tec was missing from the add on list but was installed on my console. i uninstalled it...
  8. why cant i instal battlefeild 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i instal battlefeild 4: I have loads of memory on my 360 but when trying to install battlefield 4 it keeps telling me to choose another memory device why ??? what am I doing wrong?? 4249f6a8-9612-433a-a1cc-60e44e0a3d84
  9. I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...: Right now im trying to install my last profile Chattiestomb79 my xbox is saying that it cant be downloaded and i wanna install it but its like its saying tht my xbox dont feel like doing work...
  10. Why I cant instal game to USB flash disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I cant instal game to USB flash disc?: I connect USB falsh disc to my Xbox 360 but I cant instal games on it... Can you let me know why? Thanks for HELP! BR Tomas 348de911-8e95-4385-bac8-9f43c173eff0