Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't join featured servers ever since the new 1.17 update everything seems normal when i open MInecraft but when i go to the servers the servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwakeCabbage566, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

I can't join featured servers ever since the new 1.17 update everything seems normal when i open MInecraft but when i go to the servers the servers won't load but it isn't the glitch where it say's coming soon or the one where it say sign in to a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch subscription and when I try to join a server it takes a while like 10 seconds then a message appears where it say's "unable to connect to world" then I end back at the server page and I checked it isn't my internet that is causing it can someone help me fix this cause I want to play on the featured servers so can someone help me fix this bug or glitch please and Thank You.

:)

AwakeCabbage566, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

4. XBF Steven R Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Hey there diamondwolffx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums community for advice on accessing cross-platform play for Minecraft. I can totally understand how this situation could be confusing.

I suggest getting in touch with Mojang as they will be best equipped to handle issues with access cross-platform play through Minecraft.

Also, just to make sure I'm reading correctly, are you playing this off of a Switch?

If you are, it would be best to reach out to
    Nintendo
    at some point for more accurate troubleshooting pertaining to that console.

If you are using an Xbox, I recommend going to Settings> Devices and Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once
    that has been done, go to Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. MattJ9 Win User

I'm having the same issue. On the Nintendo Switch I can not connect to any servers. On my Android phone, i can connect to servers.
  6. AnimalCosine54 Win User

did you find a solution to this problem because I havent yet
Thema:

1. Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Why can't join

2. Why I can't join the alpha skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Why I can't join the alpha skip ahead?: Hi, I'm alredy 10 months in the program and I'm level 8, but I can't join the alpha or the alpha skip ahead. Why? submitted by /u/OfekAch [link] [comments]
  3. Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac): My friends and I have been trying to play together for a while now. They can all play with each other but I can't. I'm on a macbook, while one of my friends are on a nintendo switch and the other...
  4. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: For the past few days I've been unable to join my friends game, but I can still be in a party with them. I've already restarted the system (held the power button for 10 seconds)...
  5. Why can't I join my friends games???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join my friends games???: EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE NOW ALL IF A SUDDEN THE OPTION TO JOIN MY FRIENDS GAMES IS GREYED OUT EVEN TGE OPTION TO JOIN PARTYS IS GREYED OUT. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESETTING MY XBOX AND MY...
  6. I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.: A friend of mine invited me to his club on the Xbox app. I tried to join it, but I keep getting a message saying that that I have been suspended, and that I had to go to the enforcement site. I...
  7. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: we created a minecraft world together at her house and I was able to join. I know you can play with people with the same Ip address. How do I play with her when we aren't togther? I added her as a...
  8. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  9. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  10. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why: Split from this thread. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why 1bfa8d1c-61b9-42dd-953a-b415ef4c6551