Why can't I join my friend's game?

Discus and support Why can't I join my friend's game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past few days I've been unable to join my friends game, but I can still be in a party with them. I've already restarted the system (held the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.Badgers, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Mr.Badgers
    Mr.Badgers Guest

For the past few days I've been unable to join my friends game, but I can still be in a party with them. I've already restarted the system (held the power button for 10 seconds) unplugged/replugged my router, tested my NAT Type, and I know for a fact that
    they're still registered as my friend when I spoke to them earlier. don't know if this is some sort of bug or not. Can someone help me?

:)

Mr.Badgers, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. mrdod0 Win User

If I invite them they cant see it. if they invite me I cant see it either? Is there a certain section for invites??
  5. mrdod0 Win User

Ooh! Im on mobile though, so is there a way to see invitations on the xbox app? Thank you!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Yes, whenever you to
    receive an invite to a game or party
    , you can follow these steps to see new invitations on the
    Xbox Guide:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the left and select Multiplayer > Invitations.

This should allow you to see any new invites. Additionally, if you haven't
    configured your Notifications
    , you should make sure that your Xbox notifications are on.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Why can't I join my friend's game? - Similar Threads - Why can't join

2. Why can't I join my friends games???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join my friends games???: EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE NOW ALL IF A SUDDEN THE OPTION TO JOIN MY FRIENDS GAMES IS GREYED OUT EVEN TGE OPTION TO JOIN PARTYS IS GREYED OUT. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESETTING MY XBOX AND MY...
  3. I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.: A friend of mine invited me to his club on the Xbox app. I tried to join it, but I keep getting a message saying that that I have been suspended, and that I had to go to the enforcement site. I...
  4. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: we created a minecraft world together at her house and I was able to join. I know you can play with people with the same Ip address. How do I play with her when we aren't togther? I added her as a...
  5. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  6. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  7. Why I can't join Xbox Live Reward?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why I can't join Xbox Live Reward?: I was told Xbox Live Rewards doesn't apply to my region, but I'm in Canada and my xbox region setting is in Canada. What should I do? 2024d78d-45d9-4f04-b5f8-ee00db78b6f7
  8. Why can't I join?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join?: While I was on vacation I received an exciting message that read "Congratulations! Due to your exceptional participation in the Xbox Insider Program you've earned the ability to join Preview Alpha...
  9. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why: Split from this thread. I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why 1bfa8d1c-61b9-42dd-953a-b415ef4c6551
  10. Why I can't send messages or join party ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't send messages or join party ?!: hello , recently i got banned after the banned over 4 days ago i sitll can't send messages or join a party, etc i've checked the xbox enforcement to make sure that the there is no banned and...