Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

Discus and support Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Askuh, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Askuh
    Askuh Guest

Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this.

I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good deal. This opportunity came on E3 week when the xbox was 100 dollars off. I ordered the xbox and when I checked the tracking number it said it was delivered. I
    go to my house from work and it is not there. I did not receive my package. From then on I was in and out of xbox support chats trying to figure out where my package was. I was constantly referred to another department or whatever and the problem was never
    solved. Eventually after contacting Microsoft over and over again I was able to get a replacement xbox one x. This time i changed the address to my grandmas house because I was going on vacation. I come home today excited that i would finally get my xbox one
    x and i immediately realized how light the package was. I open it and it was two Brenthaven Collins Sleeve for Surfa. The master packaging slip has a order number that is not mine and it says SOLD TO : MS RETAIL STORE BRICK AND MORTAR ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND
    WA 98052 then it says SHIP TO : MS Store #0016 Christiana mall 137 Christiana Mall Newark DE 19702. I do not know any of these addresses and i just want my xbox please. This is two times i have ordered and I still cant get my xbox one x tom Clancy edition.
    Please someone help me get my xbox.

:)

Askuh, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

That's pretty strange and I know it must be incredibly disappointing. If the first one had tracking and shows it was delivered the first thing I'd think is that it was stolen off your porch. The second is obviously a shipping error. I'd go to a Microsoft
    store and explain the issue so they can give you one directly.

Good luck!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Askuh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is truly unfortunate circumstances and very rare. Is there a Microsoft store in your area? If there is one by you, we suggest to go there with your order number and what you received in place of it.If
    not you will need to call customer support again as to you were delivered the wrong package.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Saeleth Win User

Using a computer monitor instead of a television

I cant see why not, but also cant see why you would want to. Honestly, I would say go for the gold and grab yourself a 50" TCL 4k HDR tv on Amazon. Its a little over $300 and its amazing, I use it with my XBox One X and everything looks spectacular.
  5. Maggugu Win User

Gamertag overwritten?

Lets call my WLID "X" and my old gamertag "Y" and my new gamer tag "Z"

Y was associated with X when i was using my old xbox (the one that died), i got a new xbox and i tried to log in to X.

since i couldnt, i tried to access X via website, and the moment i did this, X got assigned Z i dont know why, and i cant get Y back.

thats the problem.
  6. DragonBornBear Win User

Can't download DeadSpace

i cant download any free 360 games on my xbox one all because i refuse to put my credit card info on my xbox one...why cant i just download it if its free?
Thema:

1. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Why cant receive

2. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  3. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  4. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?: My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it...
  5. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  6. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  7. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  8. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  9. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  10. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...