Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

Discus and support Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephKapcoe Jr., Nov 22, 2020.

1. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It recognizes me for a moment and refers to me by my gamer tag, but
    while downloading my info I get an error message and am directed to the account.live page to go through a LENGTHY series of questions to confirm my identity but I cannot finish since the final entry gives me a choice between identifying my 360 or One console,
    neither or which I have any longer. There is no Series S option.

:)

JosephKapcoe Jr., Nov 22, 2020
  2. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi Zeroice,

The issues began before I cancelled the subscriptions.

My son's still can't play shared games unless my profile is logged in

But if I'm logged in to one xbox, then it logs me out of the other xbox.

So both son's can't play at the same time, why can't they play these games from their profiles?
  3. Flávio Neves Win User

When the game Max Curse of Brotherhood will be avaliable to purchase in my country?

Xbox 360 is region Lock and I can buy games not released on my region with my US Account and play without problems with my Brazilian account without been logged with my US Account.

What I'm asking here is why I can't buy this game if Xbox One is region free.
  4. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Microsoft doesn't Admit their screw ups

If theirs only a handful of people who are having this issue, what's so hard?? Why is it difficult to restore our accounts?? I've been sitting around all day, while Microsoft "trys." While all my friends play, while I mysteriously can't, I just want a detailed
    explanation on why I should be patient and why i can't I log in. Now that's something that shouldn't be difficult.

Mod Edited
  5. LittleHunter45 Win User

Xbox Live

Ok so now my xbox 1 games work. For now at least, but why can't I play my 360 game online.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Extremely upset with Microsoft Over the Lack of backwards Compatibility on the Xbox One

Why stop with the 360? Why can't my Xbox One play Original Xbox games? lol
Thema:

Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

1. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S? - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why Can't I put a code in for a realm in on ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I put a code in for a realm in on ps4?: I play on ps4 and currently my friend who play on pocket edition tried inviting me to a realm but I am unable to join because I am unable to enter the code and she cant invite using the regular...
  3. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  4. Why can't I log on my account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log on my account on Minecraft?: I've bought minecraft microsoft version for my windows computer, but when I tried to play today I was logged out of my xbox account so after some trouble of logging back in I went to log back on...
  5. Why can't I log in to ESO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in to ESO: I keep getting the message "an unexpected internal error occurred". Any ideas? c0beb978-40d4-45f4-b7cc-08f475835f3e
  6. I have minecraft. But why can't log in minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have minecraft. But why can't log in minecraft?: I use my minecraft gift code. So I have minecraft. It is genuine in stores. But it comes out as a trial version in the game. How can I use genuine? I already tried to delete, install, reboot....
  7. Why can't I log in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in?: I have contacted you about this on your Facebook page. I get no response. I can't seem to log in to my puzzles. I have tried everything I can think to do. I have two browsers that I used and I...
  8. Why can't I log on to this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log on to this game?: I have been trying to play Microsoft bingo but it won't connect to my server. What is wrong? 564bce25-3a2b-4e79-b9c0-74312b11b50e
  9. Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...: It's exasperating. I followed every step in the sticky at the top of this forum. I disabled my firewall, deleted Xbox ID data, removed my MSA, etc. etc. etc. I've wasted a lot of time, in other...
  10. Why can't I send messages on my Xbox but I can send them from my phone if I log on??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages on my Xbox but I can send them from my phone if I log on??: Why can't I send messages on my Xbox but I can send them from my phone if I log on?? a8d7b983-b6f0-45f4-92f3-114a50e80c2a