Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

Discus and support Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leightonwood1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me.

:)

leightonwood1, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

1. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? - Similar Threads - Why can't pay

2. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  3. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084
  4. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  5. why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?: i only have money in my xbox wallet so i have no idea how im going to pay for my gamepass? 4910a2af-b267-49a4-a27b-b4adc3e117fe
  6. Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?: I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have...
  7. I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live: I bought 15 pounds worth of Xbox live vouchers to find only find out that i can't pay for my 3 Month Xbox live membership. This is a scam seeing as my vouchers directly say 'Xbox live 10' on it...
  8. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...
  9. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?: why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account a2216746-ca50-46dc-bd90-da2c5fa016d2
  10. Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please: When i go and try to pay the only option it gives is that to pay whit a credit card, i wanna pay whit my microsoft money... what do i do wrong? 631e095f-faa4-4f87-a0f1-5920d66ef834