Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

Discus and support Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leightonwood1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me.

:)

leightonwood1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

Hey wood

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a method to pay for your outstanding balance on your subscription.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador choppyseize stated "Adding a digital code will not settle the balance you owe." This also means
    you are unable to use those funds to settle the balance.

In the past, Microsoft would even use that as a method to purchase a subscription as this is not considered a "reliable" payment instrument.

This is in the sense that there are not negative consequence of not having funds in your account as there are with a debit or a credit card, which is how Microsoft would use it as a contingency.

Now you area able to purchase a subscription with the funds on your account, but only if you have an additional payment instrument on your account to use as a back-up payment method.

If you are still experiencing difficulties with settling this balance, I would recommend that you reach out to

Xbox Customer Support
    for further assistance.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

It's one of the rules when your account defaults and goes into arrears. It's been this way for a long time.

The link to pay an outstanding balance is here
  4. AridLizard Win User

HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services" website not working)

Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the "account.microsoft.com/services" website isn't working
    did your subscription run out with recurring billing turned on?

if that is the case then your account will have a Past Due Balance which can't be paid using pre-paid cards or codes.
  5. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  6. AridLizard Win User

Problems With Xbox Gold

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and turn off recurring billing/auto renew on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription before you get a Past Due Balance on your
    account.

if you get a Past Due Balance you will need to pay that off before you can get Live Gold or Game Pass.

wait till the Ultimate Game Pass Expires before getting Gold or it will convert to Ultimate Game Pass
Thema:

1. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? - Similar Threads - Why can't pay

2. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  3. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  4. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084
  5. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  6. why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?: i only have money in my xbox wallet so i have no idea how im going to pay for my gamepass? 4910a2af-b267-49a4-a27b-b4adc3e117fe
  7. Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?: I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have...
  8. I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live: I bought 15 pounds worth of Xbox live vouchers to find only find out that i can't pay for my 3 Month Xbox live membership. This is a scam seeing as my vouchers directly say 'Xbox live 10' on it...
  9. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...
  10. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?: why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account a2216746-ca50-46dc-bd90-da2c5fa016d2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use xbox ultimate card for past due