Why can't I play a game I already bought?

Discus and support Why can't I play a game I already bought? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlligatorDerby, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help sends me here. I'm happy I found alternatives to overly priced
    Microsoft suite a long time ago. Now considering changing my PC Operating System (did always hate Win10, Just came with PC) . This makes me reconsider ever purchasing another microsoft product. The reason I got rid of Xbox was subscription...

:)

AlligatorDerby, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM
Thema:

Why can't I play a game I already bought?

1. Why can't I play a game I already bought? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play any games: For over 4 hours I've been trying to use my Xbox One to play games and everything stops. Tried using YouTube TV and Vudu with failure. Those applications work fine on other devices. Are people...
  3. Why can't I play offline anymore!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play offline anymore!!: I have been a supporter of xbox for almost 20 years now, and while I've had my problems with xbox before, I've never considered reneging that support, until last month when an update for my xbox...
  4. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  5. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  6. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  7. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  8. Why can't I play Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Horizon 4?: Almost as soon as I get out of the opening cutscene and into the actual gameplay section, the game freezes and crashes. Because of this, I have never been able to play the actual game. System...
  9. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  10. Why can't i play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play my game?: Hello so i try playing a few of my games and they save servers are not working yet when i ask my friends how they are playing they say the servers are fine i went here and ask a few things to help...