Why can't I play a game I already bought?

Discus and support Why can't I play a game I already bought? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlligatorDerby, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help sends me here. I'm happy I found alternatives to overly priced
    Microsoft suite a long time ago. Now considering changing my PC Operating System (did always hate Win10, Just came with PC) . This makes me reconsider ever purchasing another microsoft product. The reason I got rid of Xbox was subscription...

:)

AlligatorDerby, Mar 26, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

Have you went to your account and checked to see if the game is on your account. Refresh the license.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Hi, what games are you referring to? and how did you purchase them?
  4. Aaronbg123 Win User

Maby this will help. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. sergio naim Win User

I can't play a game that I already had

Is the same account that I used to register the code, the game is tomb raider
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't play a game that I already had

Thema:

1. Why can't I play a game I already bought? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...: I have game pass ultimate. There are 2 Xboxs' in my home I have (1) downstairs, and he has (1) upstairs. Until 2 months ago he and I could both log into my gamepass, with different user names. Now...
  3. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...
  4. Why can't i play any of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play any of my games?: Why can't I play any of my games? ! 394357af-9508-4632-ba58-dee681f8c998
  5. Why can't I play Cold War?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Cold War?: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War Ultimate Edition before beta. I was able to play the beta and once the game came out I was able to play that as well until a bit ago when I was in the middle of a...
  6. Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s: Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s after I install it 21e7792b-1947-4440-8427-bb71f773a92b
  7. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  8. Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?: Good day everyone, I recently gave away my xbox console and games to my nephew. Is there a way he can play them without using my account? Can he create his own account and play all the hard copy...
  9. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  10. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d