Why can't I play episode 2 of the Untold Stories?

Discus and support Why can't I play episode 2 of the Untold Stories? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i finished episode 1 twice and it doesn't let play episode 2? Anyone know a way around this? 9e5fe529-10e2-4c72-b71c-5c85d34da9b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigArcticYeti, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Why can't I play episode 2 of the Untold Stories?

i finished episode 1 twice and it doesn't let play episode 2? Anyone know a way around this?

:)

BigArcticYeti, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Spartan ops

Why the heck can you not play more than one episode online..? I only see episode 2 there, why not make all the episodes available to play?

Jimmy Page360, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Corbcann
    Corbcann Guest
    The walking dead season 2 episode 3 won't download.

Everytime I try to download the new episode of the walking dead season 2 (episode 3) I get this. Why can't I download this? I've never seen this before.

Corbcann, Jun 12, 2014
  4. SHADY 1975
    SHADY 1975 Guest

i know this is a silly question but have you installed the other episodes. and have you tried going back into the episodes selection screen as it does not start episode 2 automatically you have to manually start each episode

SHADY 1975, Jun 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Why can't I play episode 2 of the Untold Stories? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  3. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  4. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  5. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  6. Why can't I play Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Horizon 4?: Almost as soon as I get out of the opening cutscene and into the actual gameplay section, the game freezes and crashes. Because of this, I have never been able to play the actual game. System...
  7. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  8. Why can't i play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play my game?: Hello so i try playing a few of my games and they save servers are not working yet when i ask my friends how they are playing they say the servers are fine i went here and ask a few things to help...
  9. XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]: لا يمكنني لعب فورتنايت بسبب XBOX LIVE لماذا؟ 96355330-aaa3-43f2-b410-c79a2a2a856f
  10. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...