Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle?

Discus and support Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Gears of War 4 in an Xbox One S bundle and I have spent the past 5 hours downloading it and apparently, I don't own the rights to the game. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WakefulBadger0, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle?

I bought Gears of War 4 in an Xbox One S bundle and I have spent the past 5 hours downloading it and apparently, I don't own the rights to the game. It says it's ready to start, but when I press it, it says "If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you
    purchased this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox Live. If you do not have the rights to play it, you will need to get it at the Xbox Store." So, I used the free 14 day trial that came with my Xbox and it still isn't working. Please help.

:)

WakefulBadger0, Dec 25, 2016
  2. I bought gears of war 4, i can't even play it

I recently purchased GOW4, and am unable to play gears of war 4 due to non stop disconnecting. I have **** internet so this shouldn't be a problem. I play League and Overwatch and many other games ALL THE TIME with 0 issues whatsoever. Please help.

Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle? [​IMG]

Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle? [​IMG]

Cormag-[xboxvenue], Dec 25, 2016
  3. VisuaL v
    VisuaL v Guest
    Gears of War Ultimate promotion question...

why have I not received my gears of war codes when I bought the new gears?

VisuaL v, Dec 25, 2016
Thema:

Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle?

1. Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  3. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  4. Why can't I play Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Horizon 4?: Almost as soon as I get out of the opening cutscene and into the actual gameplay section, the game freezes and crashes. Because of this, I have never been able to play the actual game. System...
  5. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  6. Why can't i play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play my game?: Hello so i try playing a few of my games and they save servers are not working yet when i ask my friends how they are playing they say the servers are fine i went here and ask a few things to help...
  7. XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]: لا يمكنني لعب فورتنايت بسبب XBOX LIVE لماذا؟ 96355330-aaa3-43f2-b410-c79a2a2a856f
  8. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  9. Why can't I play game from my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game from my external hard drive: As of recently I've gotten a problem with my hard drive i can play my games and use my apps until my hardrive starts working and I can't access anything from that point forward other than my...
  10. I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get that Live is having a problem but why can't I play offline?: I bought the games and downloaded them! How can I play offline when the system keeps telling me to go offline but when I do, it tells me I have to be online to play? Is local offline play not an...