Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by confusedxbox360, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox live account but it didn't let me go online. It said "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality". so i thought it had something to do with my profile so i made a new Xbox live account, tried online, didn't work, tried the "delete and redownload" thing, didn't work. i was just looking around my account settings on the Xbox site and found the "Privacy and online safety" page. here, there's a list of permissions for Xbox ones and another for Xbox 360s. i looked through the Xbox One permissions and found "You can join multiplayer games". so then i checked the Xbox 360 permissions and sure enough, it wasn't there. i don't know why Xbox removed multiplayer for Xbox 360. if you can help or have a idea of something else i can do, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360? [​IMG]

:)

confusedxbox360, Jul 13, 2021
  2. KimBødker Win User

Xbox Live Gold not working

i have gold, but can't play GTA online. :/
  3. Mac the Flash Win User

GTA V X-Box One version?

Think it is why they consider gta online different than gta5. Think they will do a gta online by itself on xbox one with more players per session and such. Will promise more dramatic missions and play, but will be a big glitchy mess.

I like gta online, even with its missed deadlines, broken glitchiness, and underachieving, but when I get an xbox one, I will have moved on to other games and not come back for a slightly prettier gta online.
  4. Lolusc0 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

I've just played GTA Online, I just can't stop
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Why can't I play online?

Hey xxTECHNOMANCERxx! Trials offer different levels of access to the Xbox Live services. For more information check the terms and conditions of the trial. Thanks!
  6. BrawnyWig257109 Win User

Help please.

i have xbox live gold and i can't play gta 5 online i am so mad HELP !!1!2!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

1. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play the game I know I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the game I know I bought?: I went to play some Ark: Survival Evolved but when i launched it, it said i didn't own it anymore. I checked the store to see that I had to buy it again, my game pass subscription ran out but I...
  3. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  4. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  5. Why can't you play series x games on ext ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you play series x games on ext ssd?: So the external seagate ssd for xbox is usb3.0 with 500mbps read and write speed right? I have two of them and i see alot of people saying "its because the external ssds are too slow to play games...
  6. Why can't I play the new EA Play games with my Xbox friends when I'm on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play the new EA Play games with my Xbox friends when I'm on pc?: So I have played plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 (PVZ GW2) on my Xbox with my friends. Then I switched to PC and I installed PVZ GW2 and when I loaded into the game I didn't have my progress,...
  7. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  8. Why can't I play splitscreen co-op on Gears of War 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play splitscreen co-op on Gears of War 2 on Xbox One: I subscribed to Game Pass to play through the Gears of War series in splitscreen co-op. We got through the first game no problem, but on Gears of War 2 I cannot play the game in co-op. When I...
  9. WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...: I have game pass ultimate. There are 2 Xboxs' in my home I have (1) downstairs, and he has (1) upstairs. Until 2 months ago he and I could both log into my gamepass, with different user names. Now...
  10. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...