Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?

Discus and support Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update? 2f5457bf-6f1d-40c3-844c-903777326e09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MACK A DOTIOUS, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?

why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update?

:)

MACK A DOTIOUS, Apr 6, 2017
  2. darknite7669
    darknite7669 Guest
    AT&T U-verse retired

trying to use the AT&T U-verse app, all I keep getting is it displayed is, the U-verse app for Xbox one has been retired please delete this app for your console. so is there no longer an app for this and why? or is there a new one that I can't find.

darknite7669, Apr 6, 2017
  3. SEC Network still not on the OneGuide

The network has been on since August 14 and I've yet to catch an update with it included on my guide.

Provider: U-Verse

Zip Code: [Mod Removed]

HASHTAGBASEDrgw, Apr 6, 2017
  4. DBurleson Win User

Do you have to unlock the executions?

You can also do executions in campaign without having to unlock them in Horde/Verses as well.
  5. AnotherSociety Win User

GoW3 Season pass

No other content has been released for the season pass as of yet. The Horde Command pack launches Nov. 1 2011 be sure to check in for it. I also purchased the Season Pass can't wait to play more horde :)
  6. WPAK Win User

Does the Service Alert apply to me

Hi there,

Since you are using AT&T (U-verse), I would definately think the problem why you can't connect is due to the current service alert.

If you want to be sure, you will need to visit a friend or family's place where they have a different ISP and test your console over there
  7. voteDC Win User

the game is terrible

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

But there are a lot of people who only played Horde. Me for one. If I didn't want to play Horde, I played a different game. The core MP never appealled to me.

[/quote]I stick to Horde as well but I'm not fooling myself that the majority of people do.

Gears of War wouldn't be as successful as it has been online if the only mode it had was Horde.

It also has a co-op campaign (four player in Gears 3), an arcade variant of the campaign in Gears 3 where you are ranked by score at the end of each chapter, competitive multi-player and Horde mode.

Mass Effect 3 on the other hand has a single player campaign and a horde mode.

Now I would love to be wrong, I really would since part of the single player ending is tied to multi-player, but I can't see the horde mode in Mass Effect 3 remaining popular beyond the end of this year. You'll have a few die-hard fans who will stick it out
    but how long will EA be willing to keep the servers up when that happens.
  8. cody-93 Win User

Coming Soon? Please Read..

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

has that been confirmed?

[/quote]Why are you asking? But this can't be true Gears of War Nazi zombies is horde which already has lambet. I can't believe i read this. the coming soon section is in campiagn so it will probably be campaign matchmaking.
Thema:

Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened?

1. Why can't I play HORDE or VERSES since the update has happened? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d
  4. Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?: Hi, I get this is a very old device, but why not allow (if possible) a patch to upgrade the system to play 4k and such? Thanks, Kevin 8a6113a0-542d-4c4d-9a34-5b49db991069
  5. Why can't I play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game?: Everytime I try to load up Halo the Master Chief Collection from the Xbox home screen it won't let me. It works on my brothers account, but not on mine. Even though I've played Halo on my account...
  6. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  7. Why can't you play fortnite for free?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you play fortnite for free?!: Just... Why? many games that support multiplayer ONLY, including fortnite, are playable for free on PS4, Switch, PC, iOS and android. Why not on xbox? Fortnite is a FREE game and is supposed to be...
  8. I can't play on minecraft realms why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on minecraft realms why?: I can'tplay withmy frinwd on her minecraft realm! Why? bd728f5e-f2df-4aa7-ae99-27fa964370e7
  9. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  10. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430