Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by effectjaipo, Jan 15, 2022.

1. effectjaipo
    effectjaipo Guest

Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate [​IMG]
    I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends
    But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version

:)

effectjaipo, Jan 15, 2022
  2. YT NUN1X Win User

Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?
    No you can't . :(
  3. effectjaipo Win User

Thank you so much! i do repair and reinstall and it works!
  4. effectjaipo Win User

will renew on 11 February 2022
  5. AngelVasquezLA. Win User

M pasa lo mismo y no se como solucionarlo!!!! Ayuda
  6. Francia J. Win User

Were you able to confirm that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the website?
Thema:

1. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  3. Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?: I have both the digital and physical copies of this game. I played it absolutely fine for months, probably close to a year with no issues until all of a sudden I kept getting the same error code...
  4. why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode: I was playing red dead online when it was on gamepass so i decided to buy the story mode but when the gamepass subscription ended i didn't any rights of playing red dead redemption 2 story mode...
  5. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  6. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  7. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  8. Why can't I play the game I know I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the game I know I bought?: I went to play some Ark: Survival Evolved but when i launched it, it said i didn't own it anymore. I checked the store to see that I had to buy it again, my game pass subscription ran out but I...
  9. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  10. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...