Why can't I play the new EA Play games with my Xbox friends when I'm on pc?

Discus and support Why can't I play the new EA Play games with my Xbox friends when I'm on pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have played plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 (PVZ GW2) on my Xbox with my friends. Then I switched to PC and I installed PVZ GW2 and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by widecomic, Mar 27, 2021.

1. widecomic
    widecomic Guest

So I have played plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 (PVZ GW2) on my Xbox with my friends.

Then I switched to PC and I installed PVZ GW2 and when I loaded into the game I didn't have my progress, and I couldn't invite my friends.

I think that you should be able to keep your progress and be able to invite your Xbox friends while playing EA Play games on PC.

:)

widecomic, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

because that game and most of the others is not cross platform, therefore you would not be able to play with them.
  3. ii Am DeTeCToR Win User

Can't Connect to Servers

I recovered my account on my uncles xbox and when I recovered it back on mine I can't connect to EA!! Iv been playing sims n it doesn't connect and NOW I just downloaded the battle field 3 beta and I can't play bcoz it doesn't connect to EA!! Is there away
    of changing my EA account to a different one because iv just made a new one n I don't know how to make that ma new one to sign into when I play sims or any other EA games ... HELP!!
  4. MikeGreenway Win User

Connecting to EA - Type in Username - Unable to Edit/Change to Connect

I'm a parent and grandparent and when I try to go on line with any of its function it says "You are not allowed to

access online features" I've reinstalled the game and my profile. still I can't play. Above I see you talk about an EA account? On Xbox One with an Xbox live account, I need a separate EA account to play this game? If so, why didn't I see anything about
    it in the setup of the game?
  5. Korben5 Win User

ERROR

Why is there no local (system link) co-op? I can't connect to their servers to play multiplayer with my friends and there's no way to play co-op without connecting to ea servers.
  6. TW BoonDoc91B Win User

Anyone else getting "can't connect" errors constantly lately?

I'm getting the message "FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE". I was playing it just this morning and now I can't. My friend is playing it just fine but I can't join in or start a game of my own. Any word on what's going on? My internet connection and equipment
    is fine so I know it's not on my end.

-John-
Thema:

1. Why can't I play the new EA Play games with my Xbox friends when I'm on pc? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  3. Why can't I play the game I know I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the game I know I bought?: I went to play some Ark: Survival Evolved but when i launched it, it said i didn't own it anymore. I checked the store to see that I had to buy it again, my game pass subscription ran out but I...
  4. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  5. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  6. Why can't you play series x games on ext ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you play series x games on ext ssd?: So the external seagate ssd for xbox is usb3.0 with 500mbps read and write speed right? I have two of them and i see alot of people saying "its because the external ssds are too slow to play games...
  7. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  8. Why can't I play splitscreen co-op on Gears of War 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play splitscreen co-op on Gears of War 2 on Xbox One: I subscribed to Game Pass to play through the Gears of War series in splitscreen co-op. We got through the first game no problem, but on Gears of War 2 I cannot play the game in co-op. When I...
  9. WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...: I have game pass ultimate. There are 2 Xboxs' in my home I have (1) downstairs, and he has (1) upstairs. Until 2 months ago he and I could both log into my gamepass, with different user names. Now...
  10. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...