why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game

Discus and support why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i purchase Vc in 2K22 a87a61bf-9900-4b02-ab65-a800ff85cd3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shane2803, Sep 15, 2021.

1. shane2803
    shane2803 Guest

why cant i purchase Vc in 2K22

:)

shane2803, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

The Xbox Live status website shows that this game is experiencing issues, which can affect servers, performance, and in-game purchases. You can be checking out this information at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @shane2803!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue. Are you receiving any specific error codes or messages when trying to purchase the game?
  4. MAILMAN429 Win User

Help me please. Purchase Recovery

i cant recover vc purchases for nba 2k 16!!!!!

how can i retrieve them............
  5. BlazinBurgundy Win User

Can't purchase VC in NBA 2K14

no cause i cant purchase vc or anything else for that matter so its not just 2k so must be xbox its been weeks!!
  6. DistantBrodie Win User

NBA 2K 16 pre order---No VC purchase or bonus

So i see the 35,000 VC available, but not seeing the 10,000 VC for pre-order , purchased VC or the MyTEAM packs.
Thema:

1. why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game - Similar Threads - why cant purchase

2. Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?: Hi there, I'm just wondering why i cant add the games i bought through the MS store on PC to the xbox app on PC so i can track my achievements and what not. It seems ridiculous that this is not...
  3. Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app?: This is a complete waste of money. I purchased gamepass just to get the error code "0x80070424" on every attempt to install a game from the xbox app. It also tells me on the game installation...
  4. Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games: Every time I try to make a purchase whether it's on the Xbox one or on xbox.com I am only able to pay via an old PayPal. When i try to add another card it takes the details but doesn't show up on...
  5. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  6. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  7. Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?: After i purchase RainBow 6 seage i cannot buy another games and stuffs i rly want to buys some plats for warframe until sales will be over but i cannot please help me.I bought a lot game sby phone...
  8. why i cant download monopoly streets if i purchase it 3 years ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download monopoly streets if i purchase it 3 years ago?: my hard drive is erase and cant find the game in the store!!!! 0f5f14b3-8ccd-44ad-9423-8aa520ccae33
  9. why cant i purchase anything from xbox video store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase anything from xbox video store: every time i try to purchase anything from xbox video i get the message "this account is not allowed to make purchases" im 18 and my account is an adult account. can somebody please help me fix...
  10. Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use: I have purchased movies from the xbox store...why cant i download the movies i purchased to my HDD for offline viewing so i dont have to pay for the data i use from the cable company everytime i...