Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

Discus and support Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrMinecraft04, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a request to join my games and he can get on. It's not a firewall
    issue as I have already checked this. We never used to have this issue it's only recently it's been happening. I have also tried updating both the xbox app and minecraft and no change. Even did windows updates and still nothing.

:)

DrMinecraft04, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DrMinecraft04,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help here.

Are you both playing on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? It's not directly mentioned what version you play. If you do, then all games downloaded from the Microsoft Store and launched through the Xbox App will need to have the Xbox Game Bar overlay enabled and
    opened with Windows key+G to receive and accept invites.

You should ask your friend if he set himself to show offline and just forgot to set it back to show online as that's the only reason they would be displaying as so. Have them open the Xbox Game Bar and check under the Social widget.
  3. noboundz Win User

How do I protect my gamertag and my account from getting hacked by other gamers?

[quote user="ellerkermike38"]Why I'm I not getting anymore text mesages appearing and friend request?[/quote]

Are you asking why you're not recieving requests? Or why your requests are not accepted?
  4. JUjU4u88 Win User

Messages not appearing

Im also having this same issue for a week now cant read messages but i can send them and my friends recieve them and when i get messages i get notifications but cant see messages would love some help asap
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Enforcement Notification Recieved? Why?

When you are reported, data is grabbed and sent to Enforcement, then an actual person reviews it before making a judgement and issue the relevant suspension. You get the chance to do a case review at https://enforcement.xbox,com Enforcements are not always
    instant and can take several weeks in some cases to come through, so what you think might be what you got a suspension for, could actually relate to something else. You can check at the Enforcement site to see a rough guide as to what you did. If you did a
    case review they sometimes will say what you did that violated the code of conduct. There is no false reporting, infact false reporting can earn the person doing so a suspension.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Enforcement Notification Recieved? Why?

Thema:

1. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications - Similar Threads - Why cant recieve

2. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  3. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  4. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  5. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  6. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?: My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it...
  7. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  8. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  9. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  10. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...