Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?

Discus and support Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know what to do i xant find tge option anymore i wanted to start on youtube but cant record anymore.. submitted by /u/useranonymous990... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/useranonymous990, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?

I don't know what to do i xant find tge option anymore i wanted to start on youtube but cant record anymore..

submitted by /u/useranonymous990
    [link] [comments]

/u/useranonymous990, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Altair Fate 115 Win User

Xbox one mic not working

My Mic plays sound to me, but I can't talk to anyone else except when i use Kinect. I'm able to mute and unmute with the orange light coming up, and hear the beep, but nothing really happens. I noticed it one day when i tried to do a voice over on a video
    and I could not register sound. I tried unplugging my mic and recording but when i hit start recording voice it says, "No Mic detected." So I plug it in and then it'll start but I still can't input any audio because my mic won't work.

99 problems and my name is One.

-Xbox one
  3. MertTüfek Win User

Mikrofon sorunu[Microphone problem]

Mic is enabled. When i recording i cant heard my voice or group. Just game voice or if i am in a group i cant hear game volume too. Its just a silence.
  4. Sanana94 Win User

Recording on xbox one

Hi there!

As far as I know, there's no way to record Mic audio from clips while recording on Xbox.

I guess you can try streaming the game to your windows PC and record from there while also recording your mic.

Have a read to this discussion here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/does-the-game-dvr-record-the-mic/44f98ddb-bb4c-490e-b4bb-e82b0ec3b0d8

Hope this helps ;)
  5. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  6. itsonlyacomputa Win User

Is there a way to have my 360 composite cables and my hdmi cable in at the same time without my console restarting when i turn my tv off

Yes but I don't have that setup. I found a better way.

You may need to buy some hardware but it makes listening and playing much better.

I run all my sound through my intgrated amplifyer back through the TV or output to speaker.

This splits the sound from the TV.

You can also use a media amp as long as you have the ability to input and output the signal directly.

This means that you use 2 extra output pins for left an right but they are dual connection.

Output from Xbox Left / Right Channel game sound to Input A Speaker. Sound out put from game is through Amp not TV. Output Sound Mic/Headset through TV input only - Mic/Headset for playing will only play through the headset because it is directly connected
    to your Xbox. You will not hear the game sound through your headset or the TV. You cannot do this any other way without loss. I use a sorround 5.1 system integrated amp for recording and that way you can double up the signal processor. This is basic electronics
    and anyone with some ability to tinker with cables will figure out why it works.

Microsoft are not going to tell you how to make your sound experience much more enjoyable because they are too busy dealing will mainstream needs. What you are asking to do, is not mainstream and it does require some thought on how you build your entertainment
    system.
Thema:

Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?

1. Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it? - Similar Threads - Why cant record

2. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  3. Why Cant I Play The Game I Own

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Cant I Play The Game I Own: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Recently I bought a laptop which runs Windows 10, but for some reason none of the xbox apps recognize that I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition....
  4. I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?: Can anyone help? [img] e656a5e6-a866-4f7d-8129-0dac3d1dc7be
  5. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  6. Why cant I join games or parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join games or parties?: I cannot join games at all on XBOX ONE. The option for me is greyed out, and nothing happens when I restart system. My NAT type is open already, and I have a stable connection. I'm not banned or...
  7. Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?: Hi I'm in poland and have an Game Pass(Poland) active but on G2A I got key for Europe and Poland is part of it :( But still I get can't activate cause I have differrent region active and have to...
  8. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  9. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  10. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...