Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

Discus and support Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristianMaier4, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a refund and was instantly denied due to me have played the game a little bit. I thought I could refund something as long as I haven’t played it for a long time.

:)

ChristianMaier4, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Darkwolfecze Win User

Refund

You Can, but it do not have to be 100% refunded. If you go to your purchases, you can request a refund if you have less than 2 hours played and bought the game in last 14 days.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Refunds

Refunds are only available if you purchased the game in the past 14 days and played less than 2 hours.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

Hi there Eagle,

Thanks for the reaching out to us with this question. Generally speaking, you've got those 14 days after purchase to request the refund since it was accidental. The Xbox
    Refund Request Solution
    confirms this as you likely discovered. Regarding the time of length of play, there is no set amount that I'm aware of. However, as you've already requested the refund, here is some info that you may find helpful.

After you submit your refund request:

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• To cancel your refund request:Reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
    • If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours:Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.
    • To track the status of your refund request:Check your
      Order history.

If the issue persist, please keep in mind the Microsoft Terms of Sale.

16. Return Policy

Some items are not eligible for return; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer, all purchases of these types of products are final and non-refundable:

• digital apps, games, in-app content and subscriptions, music, movies, TV shows, and associated content;
    • gift cards and service/subscription cards (e.g., Skype, Xbox Live, Groove Music Pass);
    • products that have been personalized or customized;
    • special order products, if not part of a Store promotional offering;
    • random access memory ("RAM") products;
    • services that have been performed or consumed; and
    • clearance items or those marked with a designation such as "Final Sale" or "Non-Returnable".

Hope this helps.
  5. ChristianMaier4 Win User

Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

Ok, thank you so much for taking time to help me!
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

reply to the email. if nothing then i would phone them as i have in the past.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours? - Similar Threads - Why can’t refund

2. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...
  3. Why can’t I find the New edge ??

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I find the New edge ??: Anybody has been able to get the new edge for alpha insider ? I can’t seem to find it anywhere submitted by /u/King_Fascinate [link] [comments]
  4. If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...: [Mod removed] I came across a hacker on GTA online and have footage of them cheating and had them admit to it and why in a Xbox message but the cheater [mod removed] can only be reported by a...
  5. Why can’t I reconnect my Microsoft account to my PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I reconnect my Microsoft account to my PS4: I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on my PS4 and idk if it’s because I have a different PS4 or what but if it is that that’s kinda stupid because it won’t let me access my purchased items...
  6. I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...: See title, I’ve been paying for game pass ultimate for more than a year, was invited to xcloud beta (but didn’t have an android device). Now I saw that web and ios devices are supported, but I...
  7. Why can’t I see my friends word?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my friends word?: I was playing minecraft and I joined my friends party and he said he invited me to his world on minecraft but I didn’t receive it and he wasn’t on joinable friends...
  8. Why can’t I see Xbox ambassador discord anymore????

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I see Xbox ambassador discord anymore????: I’m confused because earlier this morning I was on the server all morning talking to people and helping people out I go for lunch and then I come back to check it and I can’t see the Server nor...
  9. Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

in XboX Insiders
    Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?: Box people. Please let me turn off the navigation sound. It’s like the Netflix noise, but 973 times a day with every damn movement. Thank you <3 submitted by /u/NoBanHammerPlease [link]...
  10. Xbox series S... why is there a restriction on games when I old enough to play them can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S... why is there a restriction on games when I old enough to play them can’t...: Just bought my daughter a Xbox series S great looking but set it all up and theres a age ristricton on there ive put in ky date of birth ie 1975 and still wont let her dowload games .... please...