Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I remove followers anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem but I cannot remove the hacked GTAV modders and spam bot accounts.
    I've spammed about 100 reports on this dude over the past few months and all I got was a "refrain from abusing the report feature as I would be punished for doing so" yet this glitched account that 'latched' onto my account can continue to stalk and harass
    me.

The system is bugged too as blocking them does nothing. We can still see each other and communicate so I'm starting to think my actual Xbox Live account is bugged or has been hacked by some GTAV hacker. I've also read that sometimes Microsoft's servers screw
    up and things like gamertag data is not refreshed or corrupt. Enforcement team is un-contactable unless you need to appeal something when you're in trouble apparently and the live chat was a waste of time because the other gamers I spoke to knew the same things
    I did so it's kinda pointless.

Is there anyone else I can contact? Someone higher up the food chain? ACTUAL TECH SUPPORT (not other gamers like me)?

Please help. This person is getting under my skin and the fact that its been months and the enforcement team wont help me is just not on.
    We pay for a service that isn't really providing any security against glitched accounts or as some call them, GTAV modded accounts. They latch onto your account like a leech and that's
    it. You cannot block them and no matter how many times you report them, months later, they're still free to harass you.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! I don't want to abandon my 10yr+ old account over 1 troll...

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I remove followers anymore?

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't remove

2. Why Can't I add money to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I add money to my son's account?: When I try to add money to my son's account, I am asked how much. I select $25 and click Buy. Then I get the following Message "We are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  3. Why can't i use fortune island?????????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i use fortune island?????????????: THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!! all i want to do is play fortune island on forza and i can't because it's "not" installed. even tho i sat at my computer waiting for it to download. i keep gitting...
  4. Why can't my Xbox get a teredo ip????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my Xbox get a teredo ip????: i have given my xbox a static IP and port forwarded and made my xbox ip the dmz host ip and i opened the port for teredo Nd it still wont get a teredo ip 09ff6738-38cd-4718-b0c7-1f9ac6b5479d
  5. Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to Call of Duty Servers?: Split from this thread. Im trying to get call of duty 3 to play online and can’t while all other game games is going online 73a55e62-cec5-4111-b1e1-2d0194fb6108
  6. لماذا لا استطيع ارسال رسالة على تطبيق xbox (Why can't I send a message to an Xbox app)

in XBoX on Mobile
    لماذا لا استطيع ارسال رسالة على تطبيق xbox (Why can't I send a message to an Xbox app): كلما احاول ارسال رسالة في تطبيق xbox لا يريد ارسالها ابدا [Translation] Whenever I try to send a message in the Xbox app, he never wants to. ccd997f6-b8de-4a3f-9f39-109a9606a238
  7. Why can't I play game from my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game from my external hard drive: As of recently I've gotten a problem with my hard drive i can play my games and use my apps until my hardrive starts working and I can't access anything from that point forward other than my...
  8. Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached: Split from this thread. I have the same question. Why do i have to manually change the headset audio to stereo to get the any sort of surround audio output to my receiver. I would be happy...
  9. Why can't i get past the age selection screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i get past the age selection screen?: Whenever i try to log into my account to use it on an app like minecraft or just the standard xbox app, i have to confirm my age since the account is new. But whenever i hit "next" it just...
  10. Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...: I don't understand why I by mistake added someone or subscribed for someone in xbox live windows app, and after his nickname are located in my friends & clubs list.. I tried to unfriend what I...