Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I remove followers anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem but I cannot remove the hacked GTAV modders and spam bot accounts.
    I've spammed about 100 reports on this dude over the past few months and all I got was a "refrain from abusing the report feature as I would be punished for doing so" yet this glitched account that 'latched' onto my account can continue to stalk and harass
    me.

The system is bugged too as blocking them does nothing. We can still see each other and communicate so I'm starting to think my actual Xbox Live account is bugged or has been hacked by some GTAV hacker. I've also read that sometimes Microsoft's servers screw
    up and things like gamertag data is not refreshed or corrupt. Enforcement team is un-contactable unless you need to appeal something when you're in trouble apparently and the live chat was a waste of time because the other gamers I spoke to knew the same things
    I did so it's kinda pointless.

Is there anyone else I can contact? Someone higher up the food chain? ACTUAL TECH SUPPORT (not other gamers like me)?

Please help. This person is getting under my skin and the fact that its been months and the enforcement team wont help me is just not on.
    We pay for a service that isn't really providing any security against glitched accounts or as some call them, GTAV modded accounts. They latch onto your account like a leech and that's
    it. You cannot block them and no matter how many times you report them, months later, they're still free to harass you.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! I don't want to abandon my 10yr+ old account over 1 troll...

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I remove followers anymore?

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't remove

2. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?: Yesterday, I tried to sign into seaofthieves.com with my Xbox account to sign up for the insider program, and I got redirected to the "Known Issues.." page, so I thought "Oh no, not this again."...
  3. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  4. Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?: I perfer digital games over disc because of a couple of reasons. One of those reasons is that I tried installing a disc game offline without the internet but when it reaches halfway or so, It says...
  5. XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE [I can't play fortenite because of XBOX LIVE why?]: لا يمكنني لعب فورتنايت بسبب XBOX LIVE لماذا؟ 96355330-aaa3-43f2-b410-c79a2a2a856f
  6. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  7. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  8. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...
  9. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture: I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening 618cc840-2123-4a0d-a194-016a1c78ea7f
  10. Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...: I don't understand why I by mistake added someone or subscribed for someone in xbox live windows app, and after his nickname are located in my friends & clubs list.. I tried to unfriend what I...