Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I remove followers anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem but I cannot remove the hacked GTAV modders and spam bot accounts.
    I've spammed about 100 reports on this dude over the past few months and all I got was a "refrain from abusing the report feature as I would be punished for doing so" yet this glitched account that 'latched' onto my account can continue to stalk and harass
    me.

The system is bugged too as blocking them does nothing. We can still see each other and communicate so I'm starting to think my actual Xbox Live account is bugged or has been hacked by some GTAV hacker. I've also read that sometimes Microsoft's servers screw
    up and things like gamertag data is not refreshed or corrupt. Enforcement team is un-contactable unless you need to appeal something when you're in trouble apparently and the live chat was a waste of time because the other gamers I spoke to knew the same things
    I did so it's kinda pointless.

Is there anyone else I can contact? Someone higher up the food chain? ACTUAL TECH SUPPORT (not other gamers like me)?

Please help. This person is getting under my skin and the fact that its been months and the enforcement team wont help me is just not on.
    We pay for a service that isn't really providing any security against glitched accounts or as some call them, GTAV modded accounts. They latch onto your account like a leech and that's
    it. You cannot block them and no matter how many times you report them, months later, they're still free to harass you.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! I don't want to abandon my 10yr+ old account over 1 troll...

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I remove followers anymore?

1. Why can't I remove followers anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't remove

2. why can't i record with right hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i record with right hardware: so i got a new pc and i can't record. but my other pc's can and this one is better i checked what i needed and i got the right hardware i don't know what the issue is. graphic card: NVIDIA...
  3. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  4. Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play BC titles offline on Xbox One?: I have an Xbox One X and nearly 50+ Backwards compatibility titles downloaded onto my system and if I'm offline and put in the necesary disc I get a "This game isn't playable here" message. Why...
  5. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  6. Why can't i send messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i send messages?: I went through some stuff with someone and i said something to them that made them block my account. I made another account because we are cool now. I tried to message them but it won't let me. It...
  7. Why can't I download this game?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download this game?!: Hello :( I'm actually getting really frustrated with Microsoft right now... So just yesterday, I found out that since Xbox Live Gold stated that we can play Portal: Still Alive for free, I was...
  8. Why can't I watch my movies offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I watch my movies offline?: I bought bought movies through the xbox store across the past 2 years, but I cant access them offline. The only reason I noticed this is my xbox is still online and can use Netflix and hulu, but I...
  9. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  10. Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...: I don't understand why I by mistake added someone or subscribed for someone in xbox live windows app, and after his nickname are located in my friends & clubs list.. I tried to unfriend what I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove followers xbox