why cant i renew my gold membership

Discus and support why cant i renew my gold membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by raymondsuperman8, Jan 29, 2019.

1. why cant i renew my gold membership

why cant I renew my gold membership

:)

raymondsuperman8, Jan 29, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information? What happens when you try to renew?
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Check your account on the internet if there is any paßt due balance. This could prevent from renew your gold status. If that is not the case, check if your billing Information is up to date. If that is up to date and you have the option to add another billing
    option like paypal, you could try if it will work with that.

Hope that helps with your issue.
  5. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Hello,

is it possible that the payment method you are trying to use is expired, or has insufficient funds?

If you can provide a little more information on what exactly is happening when you try renew your subscription we may be able to help you better.

For now, this link may help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions
  6. xmangarcia Win User

I can't because it tell me to fix the issue and it bring me back to the subscription
Thema:

1. why cant i renew my gold membership - Similar Threads - why cant renew

2. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  3. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  4. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?: My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it...
  5. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  6. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  7. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  8. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  9. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  10. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X: Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good...