why cant i renew my gold membership

Discus and support why cant i renew my gold membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by raymondsuperman8, Jan 29, 2019.

1. why cant i renew my gold membership

why cant I renew my gold membership

:)

raymondsuperman8, Jan 29, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information? What happens when you try to renew?
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Check your account on the internet if there is any paßt due balance. This could prevent from renew your gold status. If that is not the case, check if your billing Information is up to date. If that is up to date and you have the option to add another billing
    option like paypal, you could try if it will work with that.

Hope that helps with your issue.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

Hello,

is it possible that the payment method you are trying to use is expired, or has insufficient funds?

If you can provide a little more information on what exactly is happening when you try renew your subscription we may be able to help you better.

For now, this link may help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions
  6. xmangarcia Win User

I can't because it tell me to fix the issue and it bring me back to the subscription
Thema:

1. why cant i renew my gold membership - Similar Threads - why cant renew

2. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  5. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  6. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  7. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  8. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a
  9. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  10. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...