Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

Discus and support Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zallgo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Zallgo
    Zallgo Guest

tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to them let alone getting ahold of anyone who even knows what
    the system looks like let alone is and isn't just reading a basic script with little to no actual training
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? [​IMG]

:)

Zallgo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Zallgo Win User

the problem is when I go to renew it and it tries to open Microsoft store to make the payment and has been for the past two days. I uninstalled it reinstalled it and had to wait because apparently wile still being on xbox live and connected I was apparently
    not connected to the internet according to the system
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Zallgo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with renewing your Ark server. You may want to try another hard reset but before turning the Xbox One back on, unplug your router/modem for 30 seconds and allow it to power back on.

Once the router is back on and an internet connection is established, power on your console and attempt to renew the server again.

I hope this helps.
  4. Zallgo Win User

Low and behold the standard answer of "turn it off and on again" and still no effect i have 48 hours before i lose my data on the sever so really hope Microsoft can actually fix something for once
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zallgo,

Since the renewal is with the developer Efecto Studios or Studio wildcard. Have you tried contacting them as to why it will not renew. On the console we only host the purchase/renewal. You can try and

uninstall and reinstall your profile
    . There may be something corrupt causing this to not go through properly also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. CreepyxDemon Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Question.

is anyone having troubles killing animals in ark survival for xbox one? I cant seem to kill anything except with my dinos
Thema:

1. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? - Similar Threads - Why cant renew

2. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  3. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  4. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  5. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X: Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good...
  6. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...
  7. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  8. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  9. why cant i play halo 4 online with other players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play halo 4 online with other players: i cant seem to play online with other player for halo 4 4a493054-a265-42a1-94af-d8610f10dae0
  10. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3