Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

Discus and support Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zallgo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Zallgo
    Zallgo Guest

tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to them let alone getting ahold of anyone who even knows what
    the system looks like let alone is and isn't just reading a basic script with little to no actual training
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? [​IMG]

:)

Zallgo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Zallgo Win User

the problem is when I go to renew it and it tries to open Microsoft store to make the payment and has been for the past two days. I uninstalled it reinstalled it and had to wait because apparently wile still being on xbox live and connected I was apparently
    not connected to the internet according to the system
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zallgo,

There were service alerts on Aug 5 and 6th. Have you been able to renew it now? If not make sure the Microsoft store is updated. There have been recent updates.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Zallgo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with renewing your Ark server. You may want to try another hard reset but before turning the Xbox One back on, unplug your router/modem for 30 seconds and allow it to power back on.

Once the router is back on and an internet connection is established, power on your console and attempt to renew the server again.

I hope this helps.
  5. Zallgo Win User

Low and behold the standard answer of "turn it off and on again" and still no effect i have 48 hours before i lose my data on the sever so really hope Microsoft can actually fix something for once
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zallgo,

Since the renewal is with the developer Efecto Studios or Studio wildcard. Have you tried contacting them as to why it will not renew. On the console we only host the purchase/renewal. You can try and

uninstall and reinstall your profile
    . There may be something corrupt causing this to not go through properly also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server? - Similar Threads - Why cant renew

2. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  3. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  4. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  5. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  6. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  7. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a
  8. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  9. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  10. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3