Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

Discus and support Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TBFX1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. TBFX1
    TBFX1 Guest

I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this happening? I wanted to open up a dialogue but have been locked out of my own discussion?

Edit: I may be able to use the edit feature, but to answer your replies no nothing has worked. This is very disappointing, and simply adds to what I was saying on my other thread about how these 'support features' put in place by Xbox are sub standard and
    not user friendly

:)

TBFX1, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post? - Similar Threads - Why can't reply

2. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x? Download speed is always as fast as the slowest connection. I have a 500Mb/s connection, but...
  3. Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?: People on reddit speaks of it. To turn on your billing and you will get offer to 0.05 cents per day. With me is regular 14.99 per month. f122d00f-9bf2-4d90-a91d-dc273b05dc40
  4. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  5. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  6. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  7. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  8. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  9. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  10. Why can't I send or reply to messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I send or reply to messages: I can no longer send or reply to messages on my Xbox one. How do I fix this. 572f5227-5d3c-4dee-8971-f368d75c424c