Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

Discus and support Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caepherus, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Caepherus
    Caepherus Guest

I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to request a refund, cancel the pre order, or anything of that nature.

I should have checked on Steam before buying it. But I didn't think that returning the game would be the most frustrating part of its launch.

Maybe it's because the game hasn't officially launched, but it should tell you that somewhere. And It doesn't. At least that I can see.

:)

Caepherus, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5? - Similar Threads - Why can't request

2. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?: I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync...
  3. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....
  4. Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?: Outer Worlds is both available for PC and XBOX. It should make sense that saves at least can be exported/imported. 65385a08-dbe4-40ed-844b-6ec6c96b2161
  5. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  6. 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]: [img] 前段时间还能用game bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了 [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know what to press, it becomes this, there is no...
  7. Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't we just have system wide clan support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we just have system wide clan support?: Integrated into the OS for all multiplayer games? Ive been a member 10 years im 25. I would so much appreciate it! Or games like COD crossplay. 5403b83f-1e06-4528-aded-0b2f707c60ef
  9. Why can't I play offline anymore!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play offline anymore!!: I have been a supporter of xbox for almost 20 years now, and while I've had my problems with xbox before, I've never considered reneging that support, until last month when an update for my xbox...
  10. Why can't I request an invitation to a club even though I am allowed to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I request an invitation to a club even though I am allowed to?: Last night, I tried to request an invitation to a club and it said my account wasn't set up that way and I had to change it in the privacy and online settings on xbox.com. I got my parent account...