Why can't I see comments on game posts?

Discus and support Why can't I see comments on game posts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can see the share,likes, and comment totals on the official game posts but i cannot see the replies or comments! please fix this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KUDAFUDRA, May 8, 2019.

1. KUDAFUDRA
    KUDAFUDRA Guest

I can see the share,likes, and comment totals on the official game posts but i cannot see the replies or comments! please fix this issue.

:)

KUDAFUDRA, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I see comments on game posts? - Similar Threads - Why can't comments

2. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  3. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  4. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  5. Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?: I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this happening? I wanted to open up a dialogue but...
  6. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  7. Why can't i play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play my game?: Hello so i try playing a few of my games and they save servers are not working yet when i ask my friends how they are playing they say the servers are fine i went here and ask a few things to help...
  8. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  9. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?: Yesterday, I tried to sign into seaofthieves.com with my Xbox account to sign up for the insider program, and I got redirected to the "Known Issues.." page, so I thought "Oh no, not this again."...
  10. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...