Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

Discus and support Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody...... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chongielong81, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody...

:)

chongielong81, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Josh With Dosh Win User

Messaging

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Je suis pas capable d envoyé des messages [Edit - Translation] - I am not able to send messages

Hello Jerico,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to send messages using a different device like through Xbox.com, or the Xbox app? If you are having issues sending messages from all devices, you should check out this link here :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with sending messages on Xbox One or Xbox App.

• Is there a certain error message you receive when you try to send a message?
    I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Do you get any error when you try to send message from the app?
  6. pfhb Win User

Try deleting the app on your pc then re install and see if you receive the same error
Thema:

1. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app - Similar Threads - Why can’t send

2. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  3. Why can’t I upload my photos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload my photos: Dear Microsoft, I just tried to upload a gamer picture, and I dont know why me out of all people was targeted for a restriction of uploading my pictures when I haven’t uploaded anything...
  4. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e
  5. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...
  6. Why can’t I log into my account on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I log into my account on my Xbox 360?: When i turn my xbox 360 on it says i cant log into my account and if it doesnt then go to www.xbox.com/support. Can you walk me through this? c433207d-537f-4792-83d3-6353a854b67a
  7. Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?: Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something. 0a1a3b02-0031-481c-9045-d572640ffd6a
  8. Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours: Why cant we delete our payment history thats our choice not yours 89bac3a0-cb65-4b21-8247-6741925a21f9
  9. Why can’t I send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I send messages?: So basically my xbox one s wont let me send messages to my friends and always comes up with a screen saying “check your account” which takes you to the support page, the only thing it did is tell...
  10. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?: Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every time I try to send a message to my friends &...