Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

Discus and support Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody...... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chongielong81, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody...

:)

chongielong81, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Josh With Dosh Win User

Messaging

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Je suis pas capable d envoyé des messages [Edit - Translation] - I am not able to send messages

Hello Jerico,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to send messages using a different device like through Xbox.com, or the Xbox app? If you are having issues sending messages from all devices, you should check out this link here :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with sending messages on Xbox One or Xbox App.

• Is there a certain error message you receive when you try to send a message?
    I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Nachrichten werden nicht gesendet -[Translation - Xbox messages will not be sent]

6. FreakRoach Win User

Do you get any error when you try to send message from the app?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app - Similar Threads - Why can’t send

2. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  3. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  4. Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?: Hello. I’ve purchased Destiny 2’s Forsaken & Shadowkeep and I don’t seem to be able to install them? when I view them on the Store it shows me ‘Buy’. Where can I download them exactly?!...
  5. Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft: I tried to join my friend’s world and I was unable to connect, then he tried to join to mine’s and he couldn’t. Maybe is because I can’t log in my account to the game I ask for help to fix this...
  6. Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...: Why is it that every other service I use is able to update their product without interrupting my use of the product? It is one of the most ridiculous things in tech world that when I am using my...
  7. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  8. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  9. Why can’t I send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I send messages?: So basically my xbox one s wont let me send messages to my friends and always comes up with a screen saying “check your account” which takes you to the support page, the only thing it did is tell...
  10. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?: Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every time I try to send a message to my friends &...