Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

Discus and support Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VanessaHughes1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

It wont let me send messages

:)

VanessaHughes1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

why i cant send mesages?

If it's a new account then it sounds like something in your privacy settings.
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

why cant i send messages

Welcome to Xbox! Since you're a new player, I'm guessing that you might be seeing an error relating to privacy settings.

1. To fix this, go to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/settings/home and click privacy settings.
    2. Then scroll down to "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" and select "Everyone"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save
    Another possible reason that you might not be able to send messages is if you have any bans/ suspensions.

You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

Hope this helps!:)
  4. Yo Ducky Win User

Why cant i send messages

Try hard resetting your xbox

hold down the xbox button for about 10 seconds and then turn it on. Hopefully it helps
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why cant i send messages

Check this support page for a possible solution:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why cant i send messages

Check this support page for a possible solution:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
Thema:

Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

1. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox - Similar Threads - Why cant send

2. why cant i send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i send messages: Split from this thread. I have this same issue, im on xbox one. I did not get suspended or banned, i tried the phone number verification already. Its been 4 months since i was last able to...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I cant send masseges why...? I've bought this xb1 one month ago ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I cant send masseges why...? I've bought this xb1 one month ago ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I cant send masseges why...? I've bought this xb1 one month ago everthing is working excpt masseges i cant send massages .. eveything is...
  4. why cant i send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i send messages: I'm new to xbox one and when i try to send a message to one of my friend it says i cant 5ece8499-9ac4-4ecf-acdd-3f159ce9f608
  5. Why cant I send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I send messages: why cant i send any messages d308ca4e-4e31-444c-b572-4879287b5797
  6. Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over: why cant I send msg? And I bought pocket version but now I cant use it? 6ab5d8e0-b682-4e6e-9f7c-1645af90298e
  7. why cant i send messages and I have a great rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i send messages and I have a great rating: someone help me with fix this please 6157726d-47b4-4c49-b8fb-2b0f708717a3
  8. Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages: i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys and cant even send a message so please help me...
  9. why cant i send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i send messages: Can you please tell me why i cant send messages 0ca339f7-91d2-4dc3-9e6e-71d19a5f243f
  10. why i cant send mesages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i cant send mesages?: i just create a new account and it doesnt let me send mesages to anyone, why? 1a683397-a9f8-4862-9920-36b52a4df934