Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?

Discus and support Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I start a warranty repair request to replace the left bumper, I am immediately greeted with "We can't continue this order. For assistance, contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GNprime, Nov 3, 2020.

1. GNprime
    GNprime Guest

Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller?

When I start a warranty repair request to replace the left bumper, I am immediately greeted with "We can't continue this order. For assistance, contact us." I tried talking to an Xbox gamer, but that didn't help,
    since it was out of the realm of their abilities I think. It shows that I still have a warranty remaining until 2/3/2021.

:)

GNprime, Nov 3, 2020
  2. CieciuLysy Win User

Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair

I got the same problem. Why this procedure on the site ( https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty ) still not working for us? Nothing happens when the request button is clicked.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't request Elite Series 2 bumper repair

You'll need to request a call back or chat with support at http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can help set it up for you. If you're not seeing those options, change
    your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually gives those options.
  4. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

To my understanding, the Elite Series 2 controller has a 1 year warranty. If you are experiencing issues within the warranty period, you can request a repair/replacement service.

To get started, sign in at Device services,
    select Register new device, and then follow the instructions.

After you've registered, you'll see the warranty status for your device. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
Thema:

1. Why can't I start a warranty request to repair a bumper on an elite series 2 controller? - Similar Threads - Why can't start

2. Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge: Ever since I got a update for Microsoft edge I can't download any thing from there submitted by /u/Designer-Importance4 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?: I bought the game Celeste a while ago on my xbox one (I owned it there). The game is also a "xbox play anywhere" title, so I should be able to download it on pc just fine, but unfortunately,...
  4. Why can't I install games from the Xbox App on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install games from the Xbox App on Windows 10?: I am trying to install games in the Xbox App on Windows 10 but it won't let me select a drive. Has anyone else seen this? [img] [img] 8d7f4fc9-c664-4595-b8dc-510a9d9ea74a
  5. why can't i get custom skins in Minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i get custom skins in Minecraft on xbox one: I can't get custom skin's for minecraft for some reason d969a96e-8a07-498e-9f27-068170b0fbd3
  6. Why can't I start Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Gears 5?: When I try to start Gears 5 a message pops up (0x80270254) which says that I need to install the game or app. The game is installed but the message keeps popping up, and the game worked fine...
  7. Why can't I have starting gamer tag in 2008 to 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I have starting gamer tag in 2008 to 2009: why can't I have my maranello21 account back it was my starting gamer tag in 2008 to 2009 I was the 616 clan and the 269 clan what has happened to my account I would like to know if you want info...
  8. I've seen the news, I just want to start the daily puzzles. Why can't I start this? Stop this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've seen the news, I just want to start the daily puzzles. Why can't I start this? Stop this ...: Please stop the loop between wanting to puzzle and to be forced to see the news. I've seen it let me play. d6f81080-74c0-4160-8a4b-351e4bb94f9b
  9. someone mind telling me why I can't click the "start chat" button when I'm ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    someone mind telling me why I can't click the "start chat" button when I'm ...: Please tell me why the *** is this happening? This website has MASSIVE bugs. *** ***. 7c3f3d1f-7e34-4193-9d04-bff0586bf34d
  10. why the **** can't my brand new xbox one do it's very first out of the box start up update ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the **** can't my brand new xbox one do it's very first out of the box start up update ?: I have a brand new never been used xbox one that will not do it's very first straight out of the box start up update, I have tried offline up dates through the usb drive that didn't work, I don't...