Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

Discus and support Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GameFreak227, Jun 21, 2019.

1. GameFreak227
    GameFreak227 Guest

My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5 minutes just to load the "on this Xbox page" why can't I just
    use my 2TB Seagate to transfer clips that are on my console to my PC so I don't deal with xboxs lag. My messages lag. Home screen lags. My games and apps page lags.

I formatted my console last year and it didn't help a thing.. Why isn't this a feature

:)

GameFreak227, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature? - Similar Threads - Why can't transfer

2. Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues: Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA, which i got all the information for our...
  3. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  4. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?: I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync...
  5. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....
  6. Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?: Outer Worlds is both available for PC and XBOX. It should make sense that saves at least can be exported/imported. 65385a08-dbe4-40ed-844b-6ec6c96b2161
  7. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  8. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  9. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  10. Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?: Hi, it seems that there are about 6000 credits hasn't been transferred to my account. And I am asked to update my account to have it transferred. But what should I update? It seems I have updated...