Why cant I upload a gamer picture??

Discus and support Why cant I upload a gamer picture?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a gamer picture and its not letting me upload and it is 1080p x 1080p so I dont know what i should do. e9d4bc1e-4d70-41f1-a2da-365a4c4894bd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Winner Not A Loser., Apr 28, 2020.

1. Why cant I upload a gamer picture??

I made a gamer picture and its not letting me upload and it is 1080p x 1080p so I dont know what i should do.

:)

Winner Not A Loser., Apr 28, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

During the lockdown due to demand certain things have been turned off to help ease demand.

After demand decreases once people go back to work things such as gamer pic will get restored
  3. Noahgriff Win User

The ability to change custom gamerpics has been temporarily switched off to help with moderation during the crisis.

More info on beta.support.xbox.com in the notifications.
  4. Thatz2Ez Win User

Gamer Picture

Hi Xbox, I was wondering why i cant upload a custom gamer picture please write me back. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Hey AwsomeGuy174, You cant upload a custom gamer picture at this moment because it has been temporarily disabled due to reduce server stress. You should be able to change it to the pictures microsoft already has.

Sincerely,
  5. rayanshaltoni Win User

Can't sign in.

Hi gamers😘

I cant sign in!!

Can i know why?
    [​IMG]
  6. ziyashaHigurashi Win User

Can’t upload profile picture

Trying to upload profile picture but it keeps saying it can’t upload the picture right now, days past and i still cant do it.
    Why cant we
Thema:

1. Why cant I upload a gamer picture?? - Similar Threads - Why cant upload

2. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  3. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  4. WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere: I am trying to play xbox play anywhere. i want to play sea of thieves. i got it digitally, i have the latest update on both pc and xbox but i still cant play sea of thieves on my pc. HELP!...
  5. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  6. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  7. Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games: Every time I try to make a purchase whether it's on the Xbox one or on xbox.com I am only able to pay via an old PayPal. When i try to add another card it takes the details but doesn't show up on...
  8. Why cant I play my games on alt acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play my games on alt acount: I just purchased another xbox and when I try to play games I downloaded on my alt account I get the message Something went wrong Sign in to account that purchased the game or installed the app....
  9. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8
  10. Youtube why cant I upload all my clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube why cant I upload all my clips: Is there a way to upload clips older then a couple months old? The new ones I do make they are not working to be downloaded, how can you guys help me. I would love ! to be able to upload all of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i upload a gamer pic on xbox