Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

Discus and support Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IndraTheWolfYT, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening

:)

IndraTheWolfYT, Feb 16, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

Reset your consol by pressing the xbox botton for 10 seconds
  3. Thiago G bh Win User

vc esta usando o app beta? pois foi nele que consegui.
  4. Villarino Win User

Hello! As a temporal solution i suggest you to use ios/or android xbox app to change your gamerpicture until the bug fixes.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Could possible be a bug in the app, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app and give it a shot again.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

its possible that it could be a format not supported. The following formats are supported: png, jpg
Thema:

1. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture - Similar Threads - Why can't upload

2. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?: I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that...
  3. My Xbox Gift Card expires today but I can't use it! Why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox Gift Card expires today but I can't use it! Why?: My Xbox Gift Card expires today but I can't use it! Why? I have a gift card that expires today but I can't use it when I try to check out. Any help? bf251124-bbe7-44c1-88e7-70f5a1829c67
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  5. Why can't I gameshare modernwarfare xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gameshare modernwarfare xbox: Why cant I game share modernwarfare on xbox one? Seems to be the only game that won't work through gameshare. I have downloaded all add on packs and still unable to play full game just warzone....
  6. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  7. Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?: I order a customized controller for xbox one x on Tuesday morning. I notice there was color problem on my D-pad I called and tried to see if they can change it before they ship it out but I was...
  8. Why can't I upload my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I upload my profile picture?: I'm 25 years old, not in any trouble with Microsoft. It's been three days of 'sorry, we are unable to do that right now. Try again later.' I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm still...
  9. why i can't upload my own gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't upload my own gamerpic?: Hi i have changed my gamerpic by using xbox app but i didn't see anything changed and i try to upload another one but it the same problem no change! 22578b1f-d024-46c2-8db2-1acd4d9bdc4a
  10. Uploading BC game screenshots to xbox live...why can't I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading BC game screenshots to xbox live...why can't I?: Hi, title says it all really, one of the marvellous benefits of BC (according to microsoft's pre-BC hype) was the full functionality of the XB1 with BC games. Indeed, this is most appealing. Soooo...