Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

Discus and support Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an ultimate controller and a game pass ultimate 14 day trial won’t work regardless of if I’ve used it once or not it’s saying it’s for new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanAtchison1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

I bought an ultimate controller and a game pass ultimate 14 day trial won’t work regardless of if I’ve used it once or not it’s saying it’s for new customers only it’s bull **** that you’re selling items with codes in them that people cannot use.

:)

RyanAtchison1, Jan 13, 2021
  2. King Johnny IV Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

but i got the ultimate edition with my regular xbox game pass sub.
  3. ZOMBIEOX133 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Can I revert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to my Xbox Live Gold?
    The answer to your question is No.

However, if you would like to dispute on why you would like to be an Xbox Live Gold member than a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member... you could contact Xbox customer service.

Once, you agreed to convert Xbox Live Gold into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is final.
  4. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

in the past most new games came with 14 days or 48 hours of xbox live gold, its called a trial and is just added as a bonus for a new customer to try the service first.

if you have already got the service or have already tried the service then obviously the code won't work for you as its a trial for a new customer.
  6. Deriium Win User

XBox live Gold

Its the same Account on my XBox and on here. The Subscription doesnt show up there too. Does my Subscription stop when i purchase xbox game pass ultimate? Maybe thats why its gone cause my XBox game pass ultimate just expired
Thema:

1. Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller? - Similar Threads - Why can’t game

2. why can’t i play rush the video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i play rush the video game: I Cant Seem To Be Able To Play Rush The Video Game Although Its Fully Downloaded. Why? 5e048bbc-43a0-4fe4-a8fc-3fc335b85648
  3. Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???: A friend and I both have the same Xbox One S and we’re friends and cannot play any games together from COD to Rocket League. We can join a party together, host a party and communicate but we can’t...
  4. Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?: As of today, 11-15-20, i can neither leave reviews for games ive enjoyed or see reviews of any games, especially newer releases. A couple games from like, 2019 and back have reviews, but that’s...
  5. Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?: I’m unable to download Red Faction 2 for free as an August games with gold offering. It’s showing $14.99 a02f9bf3-cd45-4cd3-97e6-0c5ba7f30665
  6. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  7. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e
  8. Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?: Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something. 0a1a3b02-0031-481c-9045-d572640ffd6a
  9. Why can’t I get to game (disc) without purchasing Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get to game (disc) without purchasing Xbox Live: my son got over watch … game is loaded but when you “press a to play” it asks if you want to purchase Xbox Live … when “no thanks” is selected it starts the chain all over again. Do I have to buy...
  10. Why can’t I join a game online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I join a game online: keeps searching for games tells me there are 50 potential games then says expanding search but doesn’t join any 99296aec-76dd-4438-abc5-9c253b98b4c6