Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

Discus and support Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having this issue.... I cant purchase anything from the market. The message I'm getting is "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uugahnengae, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Uugahnengae
    Uugahnengae Guest

Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

I am having this issue.... I cant purchase anything from the market. The message I'm getting is "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay." I'm using my paypal for this, my live account renews every month fine using
    the same paypal but now i cant buy any thing. I'm trying to buy skyrjm dlc dragon born. I can't buy avatar item either. please help.

:)

Uugahnengae, Apr 15, 2014
  2. STeamtrain13
    STeamtrain13 Guest
    Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call centre at all?

I just tried then to buy Microsoft Points using paypal and i got the message

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

Does that help?

STeamtrain13, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call centre at all?

Hey I xRMz I! We'd like to help you out with the issue you're having, since this post is dated back several months, can you please create a brand new thread detailing your issue? This will allow us to provide you individual support! Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... :)

Miss Kleo, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

Greetings Uugahnengae, Very sorry to hear about your situation. To get started let's have you log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your payment options are configured correctly according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx

If you have verified that everything is correct on your end I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

Hope this helps!

UnholiestAdune, Apr 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... - Similar Threads - Why can't paypal

2. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  3. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.: Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable. Microsoft, why can't you fix it? It took me...
  5. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  6. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  7. why can't I install a majority of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I install a majority of my games?: My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing. I can't think of a as to why this happens,...
  8. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  9. Why can't we use Paypal Credit when buying games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we use Paypal Credit when buying games?: Is there a good reason why we can't use Paypal Credit (formerly Bill Me Later) when buying games? 9d01c028-b27d-4e55-8ecc-368c89c32db0
  10. Why can't I buy Halo MCC with paypal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Halo MCC with paypal?: Is this a temporary problem or can you not buy games with paypal anymore? 70932563-0607-4bea-adc4-2c6eac8049fe