Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

Discus and support Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having this issue.... I cant purchase anything from the market. The message I'm getting is "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uugahnengae, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Uugahnengae
    Uugahnengae Guest

Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

I am having this issue.... I cant purchase anything from the market. The message I'm getting is "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay." I'm using my paypal for this, my live account renews every month fine using
    the same paypal but now i cant buy any thing. I'm trying to buy skyrjm dlc dragon born. I can't buy avatar item either. please help.

:)

Uugahnengae, Apr 15, 2014
  2. STeamtrain13
    STeamtrain13 Guest
    Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call centre at all?

I just tried then to buy Microsoft Points using paypal and i got the message

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

Does that help?

STeamtrain13, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call centre at all?

Hey I xRMz I! We'd like to help you out with the issue you're having, since this post is dated back several months, can you please create a brand new thread detailing your issue? This will allow us to provide you individual support! Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... :)

Miss Kleo, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

Greetings Uugahnengae, Very sorry to hear about your situation. To get started let's have you log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your payment options are configured correctly according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx

If you have verified that everything is correct on your end I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

Hope this helps!

UnholiestAdune, Apr 16, 2014
  5. Zenkyou Win User

Issue while trying to "purchase" the 1 Month of Gold Free

I have a credit card attached to my paypal account.

I believe the problem is not in the paypal account since I already bought some microsoft points on the marketplace's website. I can't buy microsoft points using the xbox, just the website. Is there a way that I can buy that promotional GOLD on the website?
  6. AlightCheetah51 Win User

'You have no valid payment options on file.'

I can't transfer my points to cash and use it to buy things. What do I do? Can I use points I earn each month to buy things? I'd like to buy a few things from the marketplace. Also,what is the points to US dollars ratio,so I can find out how much I have.
  7. UnholiestAdune Win User

Greetings Uugahnengae, Very sorry to hear about your situation. To get started let's have you log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your payment options are configured correctly according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx

If you have verified that everything is correct on your end I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

Hope this helps!
  8. STeamtrain13 Win User

I just tried then to buy Microsoft Points using paypal and i got the message

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

Does that help?
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey I xRMz I! We'd like to help you out with the issue you're having, since this post is dated back several months, can you please create a brand new thread detailing your issue? This will allow us to provide you individual support! :)
Thema:

1. Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ... - Similar Threads - Why can't paypal

2. Why can't I see enforcement history?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I see enforcement history?: Whenever I try to sign into the xbox enforcement site to see what the enforcement action I got is, it won't let me sign in. I even signed in on a new device to see if that would fix it, but it...
  3. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  4. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  5. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  6. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  7. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  8. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  9. Why can't we use Paypal Credit when buying games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we use Paypal Credit when buying games?: Is there a good reason why we can't use Paypal Credit (formerly Bill Me Later) when buying games? 9d01c028-b27d-4e55-8ecc-368c89c32db0
  10. Why can't I buy Halo MCC with paypal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Halo MCC with paypal?: Is this a temporary problem or can you not buy games with paypal anymore? 70932563-0607-4bea-adc4-2c6eac8049fe