Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

Discus and support Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aridlehoover, May 25, 2020.

1. aridlehoover
    aridlehoover Guest

I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can tell, their setting are configured identically. Can someone
    please give me the magic incantation to make this work?!?!

:)

aridlehoover, May 25, 2020
  2. aridlehoover Win User

Thank you for your assistance. I'd missed the Xbox 360 Online Safety setting to "Accept Friend Requests". For posterity, I also had to logout of my son's Microsoft account on his phone and login again. Now my son can try to add my daughter as a friend. (Before,
    Minecraft was giving us an error.) But...

Now whenever my son tries to friend my daughter's gamer tag, it says no one is found. Any ideas?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

You want to go to account.xbox.com website. Log in under your account.

Go to "privacy & online safety" page.

on the page you should see your profile and your child(s).

click on the child profile pic, it should be green now.

click the "Xbox One Online Safety" tab.

Allow everything but "buy and download".

Click save at the bottom!

click the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tab.

allow the first 2 "Accept Friend Requests" and "Online Gameplay".

make sure you click save.

When you've done all this and saved everything be sure to sign the profile out and then back in so the new changes take affect.
  4. CloudierJet942 Win User

7 year old boy looking for Minecraft friends

Hi debbie

I am to looking for friends for my son who is six going to be seven this November. We don't have a mic currently either but plan to get one soon. I will add ur son to his friends list! Anyone else reading this and has a child that loves to play minecraft
    add my son!
  5. JuZu_69 Win User

Ps4 minecraft

Why i can't play with my friends in ps4

MINECRAFT
  6. telephotoedgar2 Win User

My child can't add friends on minecraft pe

Maybe, also the problem is that it has parental control, adding friends is very limited, it could be that.
Thema:

1. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone? - Similar Threads - Why can't child

2. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  3. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...
  4. Why can't we transfer games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we transfer games.: I signed up for Game pass ultimate recently since my 3 year xbox live subscription was finally about to expire and I was already paying for Origin which is about to become part of game pass...
  5. Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?: Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore. I play with them cross-platform but this problem came a...
  6. Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload a custom gamerpic?: I know the servers were under maintenance recently and that's why it was not possible to do it, but I already had this problem for months. I would like to know why :( • I have tried it from my...
  7. saben porque no puedo usar el juego?[Do you know why I can't use the game?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saben porque no puedo usar el juego?[Do you know why I can't use the game?]: Compre call of duty modern warfare, warzone cuando termine de descárgalos no pude jugar decía que faltaban paquetes de juego para descargar, estuve buscando respuestas y encontré la sugerencia de...
  8. Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?: I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard. Everytime I click on any of them it just stays on the dashboard - same on...
  9. Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?: I remember watching Twox on my XB1 before Mixer came up. But since Mixer has ended I can't watch Twox on my console anymore. I know I could watch it on Youtube but I don't want to log in to any...
  10. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...