Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

Discus and support Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgateJungle4103, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to change this so he can play with his friends. It states code error 524. Thanks.

:)

AgateJungle4103, Jan 2, 2018
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    DominumStige, Jan 2, 2018
  3. can't play multi player even though have valid EA account and live gold

I can't get my sons to be able to play starwars battlefront multi player on xbox one s. He has the live gold account and has a valid ea account, and I've adjusted ages & DOB to make sure it isn't an age thing. Also set up things on my account and it works
    fine.

SpinalPage34913, Jan 2, 2018
Thema:

Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

1. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - Why can't son

2. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  3. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084
  4. Why Can't I add money to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I add money to my son's account?: When I try to add money to my son's account, I am asked how much. I select $25 and click Buy. Then I get the following Message "We are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  5. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...
  6. why can't my son play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't my son play online?: today I paid for a new membership on xbox live in order to play online with other gamers in his xbox 360 it doesn't work at all. can anyone please help me help my son?...
  7. why can't I join my sons fireteam!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I join my sons fireteam!!!: I cant join my sons fireteam. We both have the updated maps and he has a high enough level ea38d5d0-ba02-4ec1-a86d-b10885f68b6e
  8. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...
  9. why can't I case review my sons suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I case review my sons suspension: HI. My son received an abusive message and after replying to message to ask who it was . reported the message for bad language and abuse. My son has now received a 6 month communications ban. I...
  10. Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?: Son got a 24 hour communication suspension but I can't file a review or find out why? Calling support did nothing but make me very frustrated as a parent and I can't file a review because it's...