Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

Discus and support Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sampson2002, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. sampson2002
    sampson2002 Guest

My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay £7.99! Can you explain this please and help me to sort
    it?

:)

Thema:

1. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why can't son

2. Why can't I see comments on game posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I see comments on game posts?: I can see the share,likes, and comment totals on the official game posts but i cannot see the replies or comments! please fix this issue. fa46db01-fe7d-4a66-ade0-7b22acea45c1
  3. Why Can't I add money to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I add money to my son's account?: When I try to add money to my son's account, I am asked how much. I select $25 and click Buy. Then I get the following Message "We are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  4. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...
  5. why can't my son play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't my son play online?: today I paid for a new membership on xbox live in order to play online with other gamers in his xbox 360 it doesn't work at all. can anyone please help me help my son?...
  6. why can't I join my sons fireteam!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I join my sons fireteam!!!: I cant join my sons fireteam. We both have the updated maps and he has a high enough level ea38d5d0-ba02-4ec1-a86d-b10885f68b6e
  7. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...
  8. why can't I case review my sons suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I case review my sons suspension: HI. My son received an abusive message and after replying to message to ask who it was . reported the message for bad language and abuse. My son has now received a 6 month communications ban. I...
  9. Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?: Son got a 24 hour communication suspension but I can't file a review or find out why? Calling support did nothing but make me very frustrated as a parent and I can't file a review because it's...
  10. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2: hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to change this so he can play with his friends....