why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store

Discus and support why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; a month and still cant rate there last reviuew was a month ago but still seems to get a higher and higher score how is that possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BebThePrecursor, Nov 14, 2018.

1. why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store

a month and still cant rate there last reviuew was a month ago but still seems to get a higher and higher score how is that possible

:)

BebThePrecursor, Nov 14, 2018
  2. why?

i own the normal one and ya thats my question 2 i want to know why iu cant rate it i have unistaled and reinstallede befor even going to the forums i instaqleed on my hdd and sdd and still same problem i cant rate your xbox app on thge microsoft store

3. I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed but says

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems
    to disable rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.

Robert RedXBox, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

May I ask you if you are trying to write a review or to just rate the app? Also, do you have the app installed (or have downloaded it with your account)?

Zatomas, Nov 14, 2018
  5. Both i cant rate or review it (on pc) and its downloaded and everything but according to the microsoft store it's not installed even tho ths store brings me to the app when i click on it

6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Since it's a core component on Windows 10, it's pre-installed on the computer. The issue most like is that it's not associated with your Microsoft/Xbox Account. Make sure you are logged into the store with your Microsoft account. It should say that the application
    is already installed, but there should be an option for "Get". Clicking on this will register it to your profile and allow you to rate and review.

Tormaz, Nov 14, 2018
  7. nope there is no "get" options just launch thats it i have logged out of both my Xbox and my PC several times yet nothing

8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey there Beb,

When you search the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store you should see 4 tabs not far below. It should say "Overview", "System Requirements"," Reviews", and "Related'. If the blue box says launch and not Get then you should be able to write a review and rate
    the app.

Get Xbox - Microsoft Store

Let us know what it says under the "Reviews" tab.

XBF Diego M, Nov 15, 2018
  9. its says like i said befor " can not rate as because i dont own it" even tho instead of a install optio there is only launch so there is no way i dont own it considering its on my comp

BebThePrecursor, Nov 6, 2018
  10. BebThePrecursor Win User

why?

i own the normal one and ya thats my question 2 i want to know why iu cant rate it i have unistaled and reinstallede befor even going to the forums i instaqleed on my hdd and sdd and still same problem i cant rate your xbox app on thge microsoft store
  11. BebThePrecursor Win User

nope there is no "get" options just launch thats it i have logged out of both my Xbox and my PC several times yet nothing
  12. Zatomas Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

May I ask you if you are trying to write a review or to just rate the app? Also, do you have the app installed (or have downloaded it with your account)?
  13. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Since it's a core component on Windows 10, it's pre-installed on the computer. The issue most like is that it's not associated with your Microsoft/Xbox Account. Make sure you are logged into the store with your Microsoft account. It should say that the application
    is already installed, but there should be an option for "Get". Clicking on this will register it to your profile and allow you to rate and review.
  14. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there Beb,

When you search the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store you should see 4 tabs not far below. It should say "Overview", "System Requirements"," Reviews", and "Related'. If the blue box says launch and not Get then you should be able to write a review and rate
    the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/x...RSEARCH_Bing&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:reviewstab

Let us know what it says under the "Reviews" tab.
Thema:

1. why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - why cant rate

2. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  3. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  4. why cant i play halo 4 online with other players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play halo 4 online with other players: i cant seem to play online with other player for halo 4 4a493054-a265-42a1-94af-d8610f10dae0
  5. Why cant i get some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i get some help: I need to reset passcode and password family settings. Dont know them i bought this used b8c7fe3e-869f-4825-912a-21e8abee30e5
  6. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  7. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  8. why cant i contact an agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i contact an agent?: i tried calling 18004myxbox, and all it does is send me a link or hang up on me with no further options. i tried contacting through the virtual agent and it only redirects me to talking to a...
  9. why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store: its been about 4 months now and still no fix? really a multi billion dollar companie and this is a issue? ac90465f-169c-436e-9bd6-1528ddabae04
  10. why cant i send messages and I have a great rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i send messages and I have a great rating: someone help me with fix this please 6157726d-47b4-4c49-b8fb-2b0f708717a3