why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store

Discus and support why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; a month and still cant rate there last reviuew was a month ago but still seems to get a higher and higher score how is that possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BebThePrecursor, Nov 14, 2018.

1. why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store

a month and still cant rate there last reviuew was a month ago but still seems to get a higher and higher score how is that possible

:)

BebThePrecursor, Nov 14, 2018
  2. why?

i own the normal one and ya thats my question 2 i want to know why iu cant rate it i have unistaled and reinstallede befor even going to the forums i instaqleed on my hdd and sdd and still same problem i cant rate your xbox app on thge microsoft store

3. I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed but says

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems
    to disable rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.

Robert RedXBox, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

May I ask you if you are trying to write a review or to just rate the app? Also, do you have the app installed (or have downloaded it with your account)?

Zatomas, Nov 14, 2018
  5. Both i cant rate or review it (on pc) and its downloaded and everything but according to the microsoft store it's not installed even tho ths store brings me to the app when i click on it

6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Since it's a core component on Windows 10, it's pre-installed on the computer. The issue most like is that it's not associated with your Microsoft/Xbox Account. Make sure you are logged into the store with your Microsoft account. It should say that the application
    is already installed, but there should be an option for "Get". Clicking on this will register it to your profile and allow you to rate and review.

Tormaz, Nov 14, 2018
  7. nope there is no "get" options just launch thats it i have logged out of both my Xbox and my PC several times yet nothing

8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey there Beb,

When you search the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store you should see 4 tabs not far below. It should say "Overview", "System Requirements"," Reviews", and "Related'. If the blue box says launch and not Get then you should be able to write a review and rate
    the app.

Get Xbox - Microsoft Store

Let us know what it says under the "Reviews" tab.

XBF Diego M, Nov 15, 2018
  9. its says like i said befor " can not rate as because i dont own it" even tho instead of a install optio there is only launch so there is no way i dont own it considering its on my comp

BebThePrecursor, Nov 6, 2018
  10. BebThePrecursor Win User

why?

i own the normal one and ya thats my question 2 i want to know why iu cant rate it i have unistaled and reinstallede befor even going to the forums i instaqleed on my hdd and sdd and still same problem i cant rate your xbox app on thge microsoft store
  11. BebThePrecursor Win User

nope there is no "get" options just launch thats it i have logged out of both my Xbox and my PC several times yet nothing
  12. Zatomas Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

May I ask you if you are trying to write a review or to just rate the app? Also, do you have the app installed (or have downloaded it with your account)?
  13. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Since it's a core component on Windows 10, it's pre-installed on the computer. The issue most like is that it's not associated with your Microsoft/Xbox Account. Make sure you are logged into the store with your Microsoft account. It should say that the application
    is already installed, but there should be an option for "Get". Clicking on this will register it to your profile and allow you to rate and review.
  14. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there Beb,

When you search the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store you should see 4 tabs not far below. It should say "Overview", "System Requirements"," Reviews", and "Related'. If the blue box says launch and not Get then you should be able to write a review and rate
    the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/x...RSEARCH_Bing&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:reviewstab

Let us know what it says under the "Reviews" tab.
Thema:

1. why cant rate xbox app in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - why cant rate

2. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  3. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  4. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  5. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  6. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  7. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X: Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good...
  8. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...
  9. why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store: its been about 4 months now and still no fix? really a multi billion dollar companie and this is a issue? ac90465f-169c-436e-9bd6-1528ddabae04
  10. why cant i send messages and I have a great rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i send messages and I have a great rating: someone help me with fix this please 6157726d-47b4-4c49-b8fb-2b0f708717a3