Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?

Discus and support Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go through my captures on the console, I can look as far back as 3 or more years ago, when I look at them through the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oddinator19, Jan 11, 2022.

1. oddinator19
    oddinator19 Guest

Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?

When I go through my captures on the console, I can look as far back as 3 or more years ago, when I look at them through the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, I can only go back 10 months from now.

:)

oddinator19, Jan 11, 2022
  2. oddinator19 Win User

Hello Jesse E, thanks for replying. The beta app I was referring to is on my Android phone, I got it the app from Google play store.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You should get the Xbox app from the Microsoft store. Not the Beta app.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Some of the captures may not have uploaded to Xbox Live. Also there's just a limit to how far down you can go on the android app
  5. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
Thema:

1. Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console? - Similar Threads - Why can't Beta

2. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  3. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  4. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  5. Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10: Xbox Insider Hub keeps crashing when I click "Leave preview", I also tried 3 solutions but it didn't work? can you guys have any helpful solution? submitted by /u/Fantastic_Use_1291 [link]...
  6. Why can't I get into Rushmore Beta on PC??

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I get into Rushmore Beta on PC??: I am an Xbox Insider and I have the Insider App Rushmore Beta on my Xbox console. However, I keep checking if I can also get the Rushmore Beta on my PC and I am still stuck with the normal Xbox...
  7. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  8. Why can't I access early beta yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access early beta yet: I preordered COD WWII Xbox One a couple weeks ago. Description states early beta access avail. I still get an error box that says "sorry too early". Why?? c93f0c2d-a3a4-4a64-9bd8-3e31c3398fdd
  9. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?: So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher. I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the background but it appears to be disabled for...
  10. My HALO 5 MP Beta tab in the Master Chief collection is not selectable? Why can't I play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My HALO 5 MP Beta tab in the Master Chief collection is not selectable? Why can't I play ...: My HALO 5 MP Beta tab in the Master Chief collection is not selectable? Why can't I play it when I own the disc of the Master Chief Collection? I can't find any advice about how to gain access...