why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

Discus and support why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelRoberge, Sep 23, 2019.

1. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising for this?

:)

MichaelRoberge, Sep 23, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

You can contact by acessing
    Customer Support
    and follow the steps:

1- Choose a category

2- Pick a topic

3- Contact us. Now you can choose to enter chat with the support or request a call back.
  3. Scaluh2 Win User

Are you having a particular issue with your service that you need help with?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Michael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this has been answered and is a duplicate thread. I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when posting.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mellerker600 Win User

hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly

Why do we have call Microsoft to cancel xbox live service and it under protection act?
  6. Resenwuh Win User
Thema:

1. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more. - Similar Threads - why cant call

2. Why cant I join games or parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join games or parties?: I cannot join games at all on XBOX ONE. The option for me is greyed out, and nothing happens when I restart system. My NAT type is open already, and I have a stable connection. I'm not banned or...
  3. Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?: Hi I'm in poland and have an Game Pass(Poland) active but on G2A I got key for Europe and Poland is part of it :( But still I get can't activate cause I have differrent region active and have to...
  4. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  5. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  6. WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere: I am trying to play xbox play anywhere. i want to play sea of thieves. i got it digitally, i have the latest update on both pc and xbox but i still cant play sea of thieves on my pc. HELP!...
  7. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  8. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  9. Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games: Every time I try to make a purchase whether it's on the Xbox one or on xbox.com I am only able to pay via an old PayPal. When i try to add another card it takes the details but doesn't show up on...
  10. Why cant I upload a gamer picture??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I upload a gamer picture??: I made a gamer picture and its not letting me upload and it is 1080p x 1080p so I dont know what i should do. e9d4bc1e-4d70-41f1-a2da-365a4c4894bd