why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

Discus and support why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelRoberge, Sep 23, 2019.

1. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising for this?

:)

MichaelRoberge, Sep 23, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

You can contact by acessing
    Customer Support
    and follow the steps:

1- Choose a category

2- Pick a topic

3- Contact us. Now you can choose to enter chat with the support or request a call back.
  3. Scaluh2 Win User

Are you having a particular issue with your service that you need help with?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Michael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this has been answered and is a duplicate thread. I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when posting.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mellerker600 Win User

hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly

Why do we have call Microsoft to cancel xbox live service and it under protection act?
  6. Resenwuh Win User
Thema:

1. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more. - Similar Threads - why cant call

2. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  3. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?: What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period! 54362339-18bc-4080-8cf6-e28c0d08d057
  4. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  5. Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I add an account on my xbox one?: My xbox one didnt let me login to xbox live a few weeks ago, and I tried everythign and still cannot login. I've deleted my account, then tried to add it back on, but when I click 'add new' it...
  6. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  7. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  8. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  9. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  10. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...