Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

Discus and support Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagicStorm12664, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it

:)

MagicStorm12664, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

This question gets asked every other week or so. Xbox isn't going to change their stance. Paying for gold helps improve the product, you get gold discounts, four free games a month and every so often free play weekends. Nintendo and sony have paid subscriptions
    as well.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

I think things work the same anyway on the (ps) you have to pay a subscription for online i think what we have with xbox is excellent we may pay a subscription but moving to the new ultimate game pass all those games plus free games and rewards i think
    is awesome value for money
  4. SoberCoffee752 Win User

I agree but even in ps4 some games require ps plus to play online
  5. IRB Win User

The game is free to play as you haven't paid anything to buy the game. It still uses all the same network infrastructure as any other game on Xbox live so the cost shouldn't be paid by everyone else so those that want to play for free can.

Just my opinion.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The money you spend on paying for Gold is used for more that just giving you the service of online gaming. It is used to maintain the servers, pay the wages of the engineers that keeps it running as smooth as possible.

I am more than willing to pay for my Gold as i know that i will be able to enjoy my gaming as much as possible
Thema:

1. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold - Similar Threads - Why cant play

2. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  4. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  5. why cant i play halo 4 online with other players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play halo 4 online with other players: i cant seem to play online with other player for halo 4 4a493054-a265-42a1-94af-d8610f10dae0
  6. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  7. why cant i play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i play online: why cant I play online and why fe5030e8-6957-4fdb-9ffb-ae049985084c
  8. Wondering why i cant play any halo games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering why i cant play any halo games online: I cant play any game Halo game online keeps telling me im connected then it disconnects then it keeps doing it. when is this gonna get fix? e66674f4-73c0-46b5-8184-e281352fd05d
  9. Why My FH2 cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My FH2 cant play online?: Every **** time i try to enter on online servers It only never enters after some seconds loading this **** says "Oh im a gay **** game and you cant connect to the server try gain' l8r "this really...
  10. Why cant I play my game when there's an update, not putting the user first, sigh!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play my game when there's an update, not putting the user first, sigh!: I don't play my Xbox ONE on a daily basis, having a family doesn't give me a lot of spare time. But when I do turn on my Xbox I want to play a game, hence the reason for turning the Xbox on. But...