Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues

Discus and support Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tipuna6094, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Tipuna6094
    Tipuna6094 Guest

Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA, which i got all the information for our police department here,

This has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. There should be something that Microsoft can do to recover it from different countries, and we should be able to talk to a real person who is ale to assist as better.

:)

Tipuna6094, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues - Similar Threads - Why can't talk

2. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  3. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  4. Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption: Why can't I renew my annual Xbox 1 gold subscription 756361c9-d4a6-4cc3-8632-be113000e451
  5. why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?: I have a windows 10 laptop, and i don't know how to link my controller to it. I've looked up how to do it but nothing helps. ' 1161deab-2591-434d-91b2-769a886268f3
  6. Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...: Can anyone assist me? The Terminate Button for the Gaming Bar is inop. Why is it there if it is inoperative? ***Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows***...
  7. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  8. Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends: Whenever a friend of one of my friends join the chat, it says i can't speak to them because of my privacy settings, but when i follow the link to change it, i see no setting that i need to change....
  9. I am unbanned, but can't talk, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unbanned, but can't talk, why?: I was banned for 2weeks. The ban was lifted July 29th. It's been 2 days, I can play online, but i can not join a party. I tried resetting my xbox, and I tried removing my account, and adding it...
  10. Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!: Me or my wife will be posting everyday until you give us our points! We shouldn't have to wait for our points. why can't we talk to someone. Didn't know that you guys messed up the rewards and...