Why can't we transfer games.

Discus and support Why can't we transfer games. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I signed up for Game pass ultimate recently since my 3 year xbox live subscription was finally about to expire and I was already paying for Origin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by INTENDER, Sep 17, 2020.

1. INTENDER
    INTENDER Guest

I signed up for Game pass ultimate recently since my 3 year xbox live subscription was finally about to expire and I was already paying for Origin which is about to become part of game pass ultimate. Seemed like a logical decision, also since there are
    lots of games I would love to play. At my home my internet is only 350Kbps (only option at my location, still waiting on starlink to save me) and since my main PC is a Custom loop cooled system that weighs about 70 lbs and not something you would want to
    take somewhere to download games I was hoping that I would be able to do the same thing I do with steam, epic, rockstar, and every other platform and download games on my laptop when I am at friends house or my parents house who have faster internet and then
    move that game to my gaming desktop. Windows has the local network peer to peer option already available in Delivery optimization so if I cant directly copy the games it would be nice to be able to at least transfer the game files after the licensing part
    is handled over my slow internet. Games like FS2020 will literally take me months to download with my wife and kids also using my internet in my house. I can download it in a few hours at my parents house on their 500Mbps connection. Not sure it will be
    worth me continuing to pay for if there is no way to transfer game files between PC's. Excellent

:)

INTENDER, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Panthagon Win User

Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Wont Load

We are playing on the gamertag that downloaded it, not the one that didn't. Again, this has worked numerous times in the past.

Edit: I forgot it was license transferred onto the gamertag we are using, which is probably why we can't download it again. But still, it worked before, so I'm just really confused as to why it isn't now.
  3. HelenTheWisdom Win User

Xbox credentials

Thanks for your reply!

I can't transfer the game on the player's side. That's why I need the name of the cloud. Is there a way to find it out?
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Pinball FX2 is finally out and...

That explaines why I can't transfer core pack over the one.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Why can't we upgrade

Hi there,

Suggestions, such as this, should be posted
    here
    on the feedback site where the right people will see it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't we download

I don't know if Microsoft has ever stated an actual reason for that. I would guess part of the reason would be due to the fact that they would probably want you to download the movies through Microsoft itself.
Thema:

1. Why can't we transfer games. - Similar Threads - Why can't transfer

2. Why can't we be notified of all reports we ever report to the xbox team?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we be notified of all reports we ever report to the xbox team?: [IMG] Regardless of whatever report it is, a nice notification saying "Hey one of your reports was successful in punishing the player you reported" or something along those lines would be nice....
  3. Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S: Ok, this is kind of awkward but I suppose this would be the place to ask. Trying to watch videos on certain sites, the video will stop 2/3-3/4 of the way through, just dead stop. A little bitty...
  4. Why can't I connect to my ea service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to my ea service: I'm having trouble connecting to my EA server and want to know why I can't play the game I wanna play ac659416-78a1-4dfb-bd9c-ddff99285364
  5. Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?: Just wondering... submitted by /u/SlowCrocodile [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  7. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  8. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  9. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  10. Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?: Hi, it seems that there are about 6000 credits hasn't been transferred to my account. And I am asked to update my account to have it transferred. But what should I update? It seems I have updated...