Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

Discus and support Why can't we transfer money from one account to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrangApocalyps, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can verify everything needed to prove I own both accounts. They
    were even in the same family at one point. I still have the gift card and recipet to prove my purchase, but even with all of that, I can't transfer funds over due to a common mistake. I understand, and respect all of the terms I agreed to, but I don't understand
    why I can't prove ownership of both accounts and transfer over my own money.
    The product I was trying to purchase is not able to be sent as a gift,
    so that makes it even more irritating. Especially with it being apart of a limited time event.

The only solution I have been able to come up with is to gift one friend something from Microsoft, and then they gift me the money to the correct account. I just don't know if there is something I am missing as to why you can't transfer Microsoft balance, but
    I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to if you have all the proof of ownership/ purchase. I just want to have it switched to the account I will actually use it on as opposed to wasting it on an old one.

Not only all of this, but when I spoke to the first support agent, I was being pressured into buying another product under the game. When I asked why I was being asked to purchase this and not what I originally intended, they responded, "You can't buy the
    other thing, but this is something." (NOT A DIRECT QUOTE but was essentially what I was being told.)

The second support agent I spoke to gave me better information, and NEVER pressured me into buying anything.

I wanted to purchase a skin in Apex Legends, but I need in game currency to do that. Unfortunately, you cannot gift such currency on Xbox from one account to another in-store (Microsoft store). I couldn't find information to see if I can do it in-game
    from the two different accounts.

Thank you in advance for any further information or help!

:)

StrangApocalyps, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

1. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another? - Similar Threads - Why can't transfer

2. Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...: Here's the issue, I can't really set it to a different country, Its literally stuck to US [img] 68357269-631e-447b-a11e-46335b8595a6
  3. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...
  4. If Twitter Can Manage To Double ITS Character Limit To 280, Then WHY Can't YOU Double The...

in XboX Insiders
    If Twitter Can Manage To Double ITS Character Limit To 280, Then WHY Can't YOU Double The...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  5. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  6. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  7. 为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]: 我只打算通过活动试用Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate服务两个月,只用了一个星期,想等着到时候自动订阅过期就取消了。 结果我收到了续约失败的邮件,于是我想手动取消订阅,但是我发现在我的界面里没有取消订阅的选项。 我 据服务和订阅找不到取消订阅的按钮。 请问有人可以帮我取消这个订阅吗? [Mod Translated - I only plan to use the...
  8. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  9. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  10. Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?: Hi, it seems that there are about 6000 credits hasn't been transferred to my account. And I am asked to update my account to have it transferred. But what should I update? It seems I have updated...