Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

Discus and support Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YeZeus, Feb 16, 2020.

1. YeZeus
    YeZeus Guest

I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you of lag switching or blame “bad internet”. Other times these
    offenders will straight up disconnect my router using a booter. From what ive read this is a federal crime, yet the behavior persists.

Videos should be easy to report, however I see zero options on both my console and the xbox app. Having ones investment manipiluted is infuriating. I recognize telling the offender off is usually what these trolls are looking for, so they can report you
    and have you banned. I recieved a 24 hour suspension, which i can deal with. Whats not ok, is the reason. A cheater is still ruining others time while responding gets you banned. Reporting gets one nowhere as i see the same cheaters week after week.

Why is it simple to ban language which can easily be blocked, but takes forever for cheaters to get CONSOLE banned? If they were, it would force them to really think about thier choices as they cant reroll an alt account to keep the cheating/griefing active.
    I would like community thoughts on this.

:)

YeZeus, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

i usually include twitch clips to submit mine
  3. Smwutches Win User

Outside videos/pictures can easily be manipulated before uploading so the enforcement team would not be banning based on facts at that point.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Trust the system report block offending gamers
  5. AngelObullets Win User

There is ways to add commentsto one drive link of the video in question if captured on xbox but it might slow down the process so chances of them checking it is rare as said by another person in this thread with videos being able to be edited ect that
    is why they don't really do it. But that is one way to do it.
  6. julosjc Win User

Agree; providing as much info as you can surrounding the event is best. Good luck
Thema:

1. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting? - Similar Threads - Why can’t upload

2. Why can’t I start or join a party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I start or join a party?: When I select “start a party” it goes grey and just says Party encountered an error. I’ve done a hard restart unplugged everything and still shows the same thing. I can play and chat with no...
  3. Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app: Why am i unable to change my gamerpic on the xbox app this has been going on for a week now f267c174-3aa5-4a6d-823e-8bd483ceeb50
  4. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  5. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  6. Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?: Hello. I’ve purchased Destiny 2’s Forsaken & Shadowkeep and I don’t seem to be able to install them? when I view them on the Store it shows me ‘Buy’. Where can I download them exactly?!...
  7. Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft: I tried to join my friend’s world and I was unable to connect, then he tried to join to mine’s and he couldn’t. Maybe is because I can’t log in my account to the game I ask for help to fix this...
  8. Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t microsoft figure out how to update Xbox one when I am NOT in the kiddlenof a show...: Why is it that every other service I use is able to update their product without interrupting my use of the product? It is one of the most ridiculous things in tech world that when I am using my...
  9. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  10. Why can’t I upload my photos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload my photos: Dear Microsoft, I just tried to upload a gamer picture, and I dont know why me out of all people was targeted for a restriction of uploading my pictures when I haven’t uploaded anything...