why cant xbox 1 download content from internet

Discus and support why cant xbox 1 download content from internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; why cant xbox 1 download content from internet why cant we download anything. from the internet to our xbox 1 consoles when i try it says xbox cant... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by silentninja6388, Nov 1, 2016.

1. why cant xbox 1 download content from internet

why cant we download anything. from the internet to our xbox 1 consoles when i try it says xbox cant download. error xbox doesnt support it y and r u guys gunna change so we can

:)

silentninja6388, Nov 1, 2016
  2. NutzlosAdmir
    NutzlosAdmir Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad

NutzlosAdmir, Nov 1, 2016
  3. dlc download from computer to flash drive?

You can initiate the download of the content on your PC, but you cant download the content to a flash drive.

When you initiate the download via your PC, when your Xbox connects to the internet again, it will begin the download.

But no there no way to add content to a flash drive, since it ties the download digitally to you MS Account and thats is tied to your Xbox.

xM HEAVYARMS Mx, Nov 1, 2016
  4. NutzlosAdmir Win User

Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad
  5. xM HEAVYARMS Mx Win User

dlc download from computer to flash drive?

You can initiate the download of the content on your PC, but you cant download the content to a flash drive.

When you initiate the download via your PC, when your Xbox connects to the internet again, it will begin the download.

But no there no way to add content to a flash drive, since it ties the download digitally to you MS Account and thats is tied to your Xbox.
  6. FiveLargeFries Win User

how can you fix this ! ! !

i doubt it would be an issue with the xbox its self, my bet is down to the internet connection itself. sometimes it will load up previous (old content) as it cant download the newer content quick enough.
  7. Malototote Win User

Is it possible for an Xbox 360 to get a virus?

No there are no xbox viruses becuase you cant download anything from internet explorer
  8. Prince Leo II Win User

Link between Xbox.COM & Xbox device

But either way, if you download contents on Xbox.com, the content goes to your Xbox 360 by using connection from the internet.
Thema:

1. why cant xbox 1 download content from internet - Similar Threads - why cant download

2. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  3. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  4. why i cant download bf3 for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download bf3 for xbox 360: i have gold membership and when i go to download the game there is no button to press 9aef01ed-9ca3-474e-a7a2-097abb982d7e
  5. why cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant download: Im trying to download to games with gold, and cant buy it, a message saying error, billing can not be processed, does any one know why? c396cbf0-bb53-4e0a-9bb5-768c61a92b81
  6. why i cant download monopoly streets if i purchase it 3 years ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download monopoly streets if i purchase it 3 years ago?: my hard drive is erase and cant find the game in the store!!!! 0f5f14b3-8ccd-44ad-9423-8aa520ccae33
  7. why cant i download new things for my avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i download new things for my avatar: so ive had problems. trying to buy things or download specific things like accessories. for my avatar it tells me to change the settings in my Xbox. account but ive done it and ive allowed...
  8. I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...: Right now im trying to install my last profile Chattiestomb79 my xbox is saying that it cant be downloaded and i wanna install it but its like its saying tht my xbox dont feel like doing work...
  9. Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased movies from xbox store..why cant i download for offline use: I have purchased movies from the xbox store...why cant i download the movies i purchased to my HDD for offline viewing so i dont have to pay for the data i use from the cable company everytime i...
  10. why cant i download the orange box onto xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i download the orange box onto xbox one: on backwards compatability why cant i download the orange. box??? ee4249a1-bb0e-4fc1-a56f-bcfc22b91917