Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

Discus and support Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joab238, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Joab238
    Joab238 Guest

What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!!

This is unacceptable period!

:)

Joab238, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Joab238 Win User

Not trying to beat you down Drifter.

The message that needs to get to MS is " Now We ALL can See" that they are using our money to subsidize their real Hosting services. This is not how you run a railroad. You well know working in a DC SLA's can mean life or death. The problem is they are
    cheaping us. Even the uninitiated know that redundancy is part of hosting. any critical system. The real problem is they are taking our time and money for granted.

AND WE ARE MAD AS heLL.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Events like this do happen and are frustrating to users that is well understood by the team working to resolve this.
  4. _Fuslon Win User

Yeah i cant sign into my profile on Xbox live and I was just on the game I've never had this problem before the biggest issue I have with this is there's no time of when it may be on or is it's extremely frustrating when you have been a paying customer
    and part of the Xbox community for a very long time
  5. Zero Leroux Win User

If u have no knowledge then y r u here to tell us what we already know....?.??.

yup we know nothing cause u know nothing..

and ur data center job is at microsoft? If not then how do u know for sure?
  6. NickThomasJr Win User

this is why i still have a 360 :p though Live also down on the 360, no problems playing anything offline; reasons I am still on the 360 is I found the One management flawed, with the cloud storage and inability to just pop in a game and play; will wait
    for the next gen in hopes Microsoft can improve upon their mistakes instead of creating and adding more
Thema:

1. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA? - Similar Threads - Why cant decent

2. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  3. Why cant I join games or parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join games or parties?: I cannot join games at all on XBOX ONE. The option for me is greyed out, and nothing happens when I restart system. My NAT type is open already, and I have a stable connection. I'm not banned or...
  4. Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?: Hi I'm in poland and have an Game Pass(Poland) active but on G2A I got key for Europe and Poland is part of it :( But still I get can't activate cause I have differrent region active and have to...
  5. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  6. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  7. WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere: I am trying to play xbox play anywhere. i want to play sea of thieves. i got it digitally, i have the latest update on both pc and xbox but i still cant play sea of thieves on my pc. HELP!...
  8. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  9. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  10. Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games: Every time I try to make a purchase whether it's on the Xbox one or on xbox.com I am only able to pay via an old PayPal. When i try to add another card it takes the details but doesn't show up on...