Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

Discus and support Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!! This is unacceptable period!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joab238, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Joab238
    Joab238 Guest

What ever happened to server redundancy. Please buy a real SLA and switch to Amazon hosting!!!

This is unacceptable period!

:)

Joab238, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Joab238 Win User

Not trying to beat you down Drifter.

The message that needs to get to MS is " Now We ALL can See" that they are using our money to subsidize their real Hosting services. This is not how you run a railroad. You well know working in a DC SLA's can mean life or death. The problem is they are
    cheaping us. Even the uninitiated know that redundancy is part of hosting. any critical system. The real problem is they are taking our time and money for granted.

AND WE ARE MAD AS heLL.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Events like this do happen and are frustrating to users that is well understood by the team working to resolve this.
  4. _Fuslon Win User

Yeah i cant sign into my profile on Xbox live and I was just on the game I've never had this problem before the biggest issue I have with this is there's no time of when it may be on or is it's extremely frustrating when you have been a paying customer
    and part of the Xbox community for a very long time
  5. Zero Leroux Win User

If u have no knowledge then y r u here to tell us what we already know....?.??.

yup we know nothing cause u know nothing..

and ur data center job is at microsoft? If not then how do u know for sure?
  6. NickThomasJr Win User

this is why i still have a 360 :p though Live also down on the 360, no problems playing anything offline; reasons I am still on the 360 is I found the One management flawed, with the cloud storage and inability to just pop in a game and play; will wait
    for the next gen in hopes Microsoft can improve upon their mistakes instead of creating and adding more
Thema:

1. Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA? - Similar Threads - Why cant decent

2. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  3. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  4. why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?: I've had such a frustrating time with headsets and my X box. My controller has a 3.5mm jack and I have found nice gaming headsets that will work with my X box controller. Particularly the...
  5. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  6. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...
  7. Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I use my Microsoft Store balance?: Nevermind, fixed myself up a healthy dose. aead9440-2467-4b8c-945c-6b810ca7648a
  8. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  9. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  10. mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?: Hi i used to play with my little brother, and we tried today to play again after a while. we are trying to play on lan but it does not work when i am the LAN server. but when he is on the xbox...