Why can't you chat on Roblox?

Discus and support Why can't you chat on Roblox? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I don't understand why chatting on Roblox was removed, yet you can chat on games like Minecraft, Halo, Or Call of Duty. Chatting on Roblox is what... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Toxic Cookie, May 30, 2022.

1. Toxic Cookie
    Toxic Cookie Guest

I don't understand why chatting on Roblox was removed, yet you can chat on games like Minecraft, Halo, Or Call of Duty. Chatting on Roblox is what makes the game fun and some of the games on Roblox require communication that us Xbox players do not have. You may argue because it's supposed to be E for everyone, but isn't that what the age restrictions are for?

:)

Toxic Cookie, May 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask the developers of Roblox, no one here has that information
  3. Farscape247 Win User

because roblox is a toxic cesspool of hate and misery and the devs disabled chat as i guess it would take to much resource to moderate it.
  4. Toxic Cookie Win User

I appreciate your response, but it only states what is known. I am asking why it is this way.
  5. RHR cats Win User

Roblox text chat does work but it only works on the PC version not the console version but however depending on the game you play on Roblox some games have a in game Voice chat
  6. davewhit21 Win User

Extremely upset with Microsoft Over the Lack of backwards Compatibility on the Xbox One

Can't understand why cross chat wasn't available seems daft that even if you can't play games together
Thema:

1. Why can't you chat on Roblox? - Similar Threads - Why can't chat

2. Why Can't I get my game chat to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I get my game chat to work?: My party chat works, but when I go to game chat, nobody can hear me. I've tried restarting my xbox and waiting, and I've tried other things too like updating the controller or changing...
  3. Why can't I read messages from a specific person in Minecraft chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I read messages from a specific person in Minecraft chat?: I have had the problem of not being able to read a friend's messages when I play multiplayer, and coincidentally the player is the owner of the world, more people play with us (my friend and I), I...
  4. Why I can't record game and party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't record game and party chat?: Why I can't record game and party chat on my Xbox series X? My son PlayStation can do easy, also record up to 30min. 2215a1b4-5b3f-41ff-a4bd-21ad2a5274fa
  5. Can someone explain why Xbox Series X warranty issues can't be handled via chat and/or phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone explain why Xbox Series X warranty issues can't be handled via chat and/or phone?: For some unholy reason, I was redirected to the forums when I selected the "Warranty, Service & Repair" option in the dropdown menu for my Xbox Series X. I was given a popup that says "Phone calls...
  6. Why can't I chat with support anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I chat with support anymore?: I have put in the questions that describe my issue then all it says is "chat with an xbox gamer" or wait an hour an a half for a call. I want the chat available 24/7 how the hecc do I get on it...
  7. Why can't I speak in game chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I speak in game chat?: My chat ban was lifted over a month and a half ago and I am still not able to use game chat. 5337c394-d878-4306-977b-73b9fac44f08
  8. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f
  9. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  10. Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends: Whenever a friend of one of my friends join the chat, it says i can't speak to them because of my privacy settings, but when i follow the link to change it, i see no setting that i need to change....