Why did I get banned

Discus and support Why did I get banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got suspended from a message and I want to know what message that was 651ddad7-1803-47c2-8c66-6612c1ef82c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XX ExoTicFox XX, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Why did I get banned

got suspended from a message and I want to know what message that was

:)

XX ExoTicFox XX, Jan 3, 2018
  2. OGx Popola
    OGx Popola Guest
    Why did i get banned?

Hi i wanted to know why did i get ban if all i did was sell a car in the auction house and someone bought it and got i banned i did everything the game permits and did not break any rules.I also did not disobey code of conduct.

OGx Popola, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Nastyyyyyy x
    Nastyyyyyy x Guest
    Why did i get banned?

Why did i get banned?? Tell me what i did?..Frustration x. Is my gamertag.

Nastyyyyyy x, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Why did I get banned

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    Web Server's Default Pagem the enforcement team will not give you specific information.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Why did I get banned.

Also there would've been an email sent to the Microsoft Account that is attached to your gamertag with all of the information on why your account was suspended. It is the same information you will receive in the Xbox Suspension forum.
  7. maxen Win User

Why did I get banned.

To find out the reasons for bans, you need to post in the Bans & Suspensions Forums, found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

That is the only forum monitored by the Enforcement Team, they are the only ones who will be able to let you know the reason.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get banned?

9. Zon X Quickz Win User

Why did I get banned?

you must of violated activisions code of conduct

10. XBF Diego M Win User

why did i get banned

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Thank you!
Thema:

Why did I get banned

1. Why did I get banned - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  3. why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule: so well i'm banned for xbox live the second time now but i didn't broke any rule as i was told. they said i harrassed smb or said bad words i have proof that i never did, why is this happening...
  4. why did I get comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did I get comm banned: I got comm banned for no reason absolute jokes man xbox, microsoft please unban me if you guys can give me a banned you wont hear me but atleast give me a reason. 13b6aef1-6773-46b9-bd17-0468415c30fe
  5. Pourquoi ai je été banni ??? [Why did I get banned???]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pourquoi ai je été banni ??? [Why did I get banned???]: Bonjour en jouant sur division je suis tombé sur des tricheurs cheater et je me fais bannir... J'ai 50 ans et j'apprécie vraiment pas. [Translation - Hello playing on Division I came across...
  6. Why Did I get Banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did I get Banned?: Xbox I got online on my Xbox one and I was Banned for something I didn't do but, my friend was over yesterday and added his account and he did something and this guy reported him an we both got...
  7. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  8. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  9. Why did I get a communication ban ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get a communication ban ??: I was playing rainbow six and I got team killed for no reason so I said to the person who done it why did you do it. Then he said that he would smash me up so I said to defend my self that he will...
  10. Why did I get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned?: I was just playing fortnite when someone told me to ****. I didn't respond and a minute or two I got banned for communication but i did not text anyone. I need to know why I got banned for a week....